Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

If they think Nike about to eat a million dollar loss, further incentivizing other bozos to try the same thing... Rude awakenings are about to be had

I'm sure the FBI is already on this and I'm sure this was no Lufthansa Heist

I'm not interested in the question of if people get caught. I'm really more interested in the how, and what the sentences will be

I heard this guy was responsible for taking down the trucks in Memphis :lol:
Screenshot_20220806-173653_Google.jpg

has to be the easiest cop of the year these are everywhere and will prob sit on sites like DTLR. got my W from WSS earlier

I don’t see these sitting…not for long anyway.
I might actually go the mall early on Saturday when it opens and try to grab a pair in person the old-school way LOL. Haven't done that since the black-toe 13 release four years ago (man, I can't believe that was four years ago). But I entered four or five raffles online, so I may not need to. Can't wait to see how easy (or not) these really are, based on all the speculation in here.

I might actually go the mall early on Saturday when it opens and try to grab a pair in person the old-school way LOL. Haven't done that since the black-toe 13 release four years ago (man, I can't believe that was four years ago). But I entered four or five raffles online, so I may not need to. Can't wait to see how easy (or not) these really are, based on all the speculation in here.
You should. Nothing like getting them in hand on release day. I’ll have one pair in hand on release day and the others I will snatch online. People on top of it should be able to get them.

I’m new to the foot locker app, full time SNKRS loser, is it always this garbage? Had to attempt like 10x before it accepted my entry

Back
Top Bottom