Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Won on Hibbett and declined because I picked a store too far away and shouldn't have as I have to work and I already have one. Just won on FTL at a store just a few minutes away with an 8 hour pickup window. Will be a rare double for me.

At first I got the notification that I didn’t win… I didn’t even bother checking… but I was curious and checked anyway and there it was… I won but couldn’t confirm… took about maybe 45 minutes? And I finally got it to confirm!

Got my double up!

76AFBB4B-9888-433D-902B-C0E33FFEC1C2.jpeg
Same. Congrats

Took an L last night on the SNS draw. Now waitlisted on both FTL and Champs. Not giving up hope completely yet; didn't get the initial W on the cool grays last December but did hit later that evening on FTL's ship-to-home draw. So I know it's possible, but I'm not holding my breath. Still might have to go to the mall in the AM and see if I can score a pair at Shoe Palace.

I guess my points did actually work… WL on Champs turned into a W. Only received notification from FTL saying I’m still in the running for ship to me so I check the app and it says In store pick up expired, not eligible for ship to me.

Initially wasn't able to confirm also. Got the error a few times after hitting confirm. Then after the 5th or 6th time I checked again and it said reservation confirmed. Some of y'all might be good even with the error, it might just update later, but definitely keep going back & hit confirm. App finally loaded the pickup place & QR code.

L on FTL though still in the running for shipping. I got a pair off Goat already though, so 2 pairs secured for sure.

For those who weren’t able to confirm hope you took screenshots. I was going to go down there tomorrow regardless and get my pair come hell or high water, even if that meant me having to go in “Karen” mode. Not something I like to do , but I am hellbent on getting 2 pairs of these.

L on FTL though still in the running for shipping. I got a pair off Goat already though, so 2 pairs secured for sure.

For those who weren’t able to confirm hope you took screenshots. I was going to go down there tomorrow regardless and get my pair come hell or high water, even if that meant me having to go in “Karen” mode. Not something I like to do , but I am hellbent on getting 2 pairs of these.
Although I’m frustrated as well, doin all that Karen BS isn’t necessary nor is it a good look.All they gonna tell you is come back after pick up time for unclaimed pairs. I’m sure in a few months you’ll b able grab em for retail or close to it…

Just gonna take the L and move on. They ain’t gonna do **** for me if I call and complain about their trash app and I def ain’t going to cause a scene at the store.

I can post pictures if y’all don’t believe me but I have confirmation that I was not selected from every Champs, Finishline, Hibbett Sports, and Footlocker within a 75 mile radius. I luckily paid the extra $40 and had my pair 3 weeks ago. I would have spent more than $40 in gas driving around to every mall waiting for unclaimed pairs
I need pics and receipts.

Just gonna take the L and move on. They ain’t gonna do **** for me if I call and complain about their trash app and I def ain’t going to cause a scene at the store.
Well I’m calling to scream my lungs out gonna cuss them out for sure right now I’m waiting on hold

Back
Top Bottom