Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Ftl just hit me with the win for the first time ever. Anyone need a sz 13? I'm not gonna confirm it if I don't need it. I also hit at Hibbetts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-181902.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-181902.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 988
Still don't understand why the **** people have to confirm a winning raffle? Just charge the card and send that confirmation to email. The app sucks.
This would be a much better system. Make everyone put in a credit card when entering the raffle and just charge the card if they hit. They can come pick up their pairs in the morning. If they don’t scoop, cancel the transaction and sell them to the people waiting for unclaimed pairs.

I ended up confirming that shoe Incase some BS happens at one of those stores. Hibbetts is always on the up and up. But Ftl is usually on some BS.

These apps are bogus man you’d think in the year 2022 they’d figure out a more efficient method for the consumer to purchase sneakers

Was finally able to confirm with 1 minute remain on men FLX account.
Didn’t make it in time for GS. Also, Got off the waitlist for Champs men.

W - FTl Men
W - Champs Men (after waitlisted)
W - FNL (Men&GS)

L - FTl GS (couldn’t reserve on time)
L FTL Men (never got a chance to even log in to my brother account to confirm his W)

Same to ya, brotha. Awesome to know we can actually be wearing these in less than 24 hours. Wild that this day is finally here, it hasn’t really even registered to me yet 🤣
It is wild. I’ve been waiting for a decent retro of these for years, and it’s just crazy that this is the first time since 1988 with the Nike Air on the back. So psyched...in case you couldn’t tell from my posts. 🤯

Back
Top Bottom