Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

These still coming out this month ?
027FD284-AF58-4544-AFCA-D1926A0D1588.jpeg

OG only is the best way for me too. I used to get some of the other + CWs but I just never reach for them over the OG CWs. No point in buying them.

Yep this is the way! I can't do too many retro+ colorways unless they're special. Like those patchwork that came out. Had to cop em I grew up military and it reminded of my dad's time and how when I got older I used to rock his old BDU's. I always get militaria inspired jackets and cargo's from surplus shops and online so the patchworks just made sense for my wardrobe.

There's no excuse as to how these turn out with the proper elephant print when JB released the 2 of these. These will be perfect. 2 pairs is all I need.

IMG_20220202_015457.jpg

Both of these are a little too dark.. especially the top joints :lol: That's the one detail that kind of annoyed me the most all this time besides the obvious.

I feel like they're going to OD again.

Yep this is the way! I can't do too many retro+ colorways unless they're special. Like those patchwork that came out. Had to cop em I grew up military and it reminded of my dad's time and how when I got older I used to rock his old BDU's. I always get militaria inspired jackets and cargo's from surplus shops and online so the patchworks just made sense for my wardrobe.
For me it's just ones that are obvious. If that even makes sense. Uni Blue 4s were one. DMP 6s. AMM. Stuff like that.

Racer Blue 3s type releases are gonna sit in a box in my house if I buy them. No point.

I wish some official pics drop
This. I almost got excited then my face scrunched up when I saw the EP only to realize it's just a mockup. I've been out of the loop with releases for a minute, but I feel like we'll probably start seeing photos of early production pairs by April or May, maybe June at the very latest with official photos from Nike coming late June early July. All speculation though. Hoping I get proved wrong.

These things have seen a lot! One of my first retros. Started collecting Js w these. A great reminder of where I came from. GRs that I had to make sure I could afford to blowing a rack on the OW 2s.

Now I have memories of all kinds of adventures I’ve had in different Js.

Attachments

• BCAE557E-4D07-4D91-820A-23F350729DF2.jpeg
    BCAE557E-4D07-4D91-820A-23F350729DF2.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 439
Depending on the color of the EP on these I think I might pass on these and stick with my denims. Got a lot of compliments on them when I pulled them out for the first time a week or so ago

Back
Top Bottom