Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Investing in sneakers is low risk low reward. If you want the next 100x risky *** crypto or trading is the way to go. More liquidity and you dont need to have storage or do any leg work to sell.

If anything its worth getting 10 pairs to pick which has the best qc imho and sell off the rest for a lil profit

They've done about 20 pairs of 3s with the rolled back tongue since 2020.

Just counting Men and Women's, with GS exclusives it could be more.

Cool. The exact number of 3's released since the red pair wasn't really my point. My point was that rolled tongue had issues in 1988, and the change to the higher liner (mostly) solved it. When they went back to the rolled tongue, even with advancements in the manufacturing process, we're still getting jagged tongues.

Investing in sneakers is low risk low reward. If you want the next 100x risky *** crypto or trading is the way to go. More liquidity and you dont need to have storage or do any leg work to sell.

If anything its worth getting 10 pairs to pick which has the best qc imho and sell off the rest for a lil profit
Or get an Air BNB, a rental property, etc.

He probably not stopping with just that one pair of Jordans. There’s probably others. Like my man said, you’ve got all that money tied up until you sell it.

It’s the space part that’s crazy. It adds up especially if you’re collecting other shoes.

And nobody's mentioned that the Revolution (high) and Jordan 3 (mid) were the first basketball shoes to feature visible air along with the superior cushioning. But sure, no advancements there. :lol:

No because we were specifically talking about the 3's but you're right.

But he refuses to believe that the shoes were technologically advanced back then.

But you mentioned the 3 (Mid), have you seen 3 lows or highs?

1663089404597.gif

But we buying Kith Lebrons and Off Whites?

I won’t lie. I stopped buying newer Lebrons and had to look up those Lebrons mentioned. 😳

As the old saying goes, buy what you like.

Lebron 15s are my favorite of all his sneakers so I bought them.

I find it weird how there's people telling me it's a waste of my OWN money to buy them when they should worry about themselves first

I never said it was a waste of money nor are Off Whites.

I looked up those Kith’s. They’re pretty dope. Most have been difficult to get (which Lebrons aren’t typically).

I think we’re all just in a holding pattern shooting the ish until everyone receives their pairs, there are a few restocks, and then we move onto the next major release.

We all know it was a great bet. Last Dance and Winning Time only reinforcing the point.

Has nothing to do with the tech discussion though. As great a competitor as MJ was, he wasn’t going to play in something that was going to take away from his game. And as the flagship basketball shoe, they had to make a competitive product.

I never said it was a waste of money nor are Off Whites.

I looked up those Kith’s. They’re pretty dope. Most have been difficult to get (which Lebrons aren’t typically).

I think we’re all just in a holding pattern shooting the ish until everyone receives their pairs, there are a few restocks, and then we move onto the next major release.

I'm not saying you, but there are others making comments as such. There's a guy who dug deep and had to bring up how much I spent on Ralph Lauren from a post from 8 years ago. I'm not going to name who it is, but I'm looking right at you James_O James_O

Welp Snkrs got two more days to change the status or I’m going to pickup another pair in store and cancel these lol no need for me to wait it out if they still sitting everywhere 🤷🏿‍♂️

Your confirmation email will tell you the date they’re expected to be delivered in green font. It will be very close to that date. Possibly a week away if not longer.

I'm not saying you, but there are others making comments as such. There's a guy who dug deep and had to bring up how much I spent on Ralph Lauren from a post from 8 years ago. I'm not going to name who it is, but I'm looking right at you James_O James_O
Bro, enjoy your hard earned money.

This whole message board is dedicated to sneaker enthusiasm, possible addictions, hoarding and decadence.

🤷🏽‍♂️

Whoever bought 200 pairs to hoard. Oh well.

I can’t judge. I stopped buying shoes. Retaip therapy helped get me through a tough spot in my life.

But he refuses to believe that the shoes were technologically advanced back then.

1663089404597.gif

I think you missed the point of that post lol. I'm aware we were talking about the 3's, but the Revolutions were the same tooling/tech, and technically released first. I didn't say anything about there being a Jordan 3 low or high. I was pointing out that the Revolution was the high version and the Jordan 3 was the mid version with the same tech.

NastyAnguishedCalf-size_restricted.gif

Cool. The exact number of 3's released since the red pair wasn't really my point. My point was that rolled tongue had issues in 1988, and the change to the higher liner (mostly) solved it. When they went back to the rolled tongue, even with advancements in the manufacturing process, we're still getting jagged tongues.
I was just correcting your use of the word handful. 🤣 I never addressed anything else you said.

20 is far from a handful.

I think you missed the point of that post lol. I'm aware we were talking about the 3's, but the Revolutions were the same tooling/tech, and technically released first. I didn't say anything about there being a Jordan 3 low or high. I was pointing out that the Revolution was the high version and the Jordan 3 was the mid version with the same tech.

NastyAnguishedCalf-size_restricted.gif

You're right I DEFINITELY missed the point of your post.

We're discussing if the 3's were technologically advance back then and you mentioned the Revolutions that were also technologically advanced because they had the same tech.

So they were both technologically advanced...

1663092618650.gif

Tried on my FTL pair which is a sz 12 but I wear a 12.5

The 12 is snug on the pinky but there's more than enough room for my big toe

Typically with a sz 12 my pinky and big toe would be suffering so I would say definitely go TTS for anyone still trying to get a pair

And nobody's mentioned that the Revolution (high) and Jordan 3 (mid) were the first basketball shoes to feature visible air along with the superior cushioning. But sure, no advancements there. :lol:

1663089404597.gif

I did mention the visible air unit in my first post on the matter. That's a design aesthetic, not really a technological advancement, and had already appeared on the AM1 a year earlier. And I specifically mentioned the Revolution (which also came out in '87) in my last post.

But I realize I'm talking to a brick wall here in vettez06 vettez06 who doesn't understand the difference between stylistic design elements and performance technology so I'm just going to leave my dude be. Let's all just move on and enjoy the shoes.

5757266.gif

Pending charge from Nike disappeared but the order still says "Preparing Shipment" so it's either gonna get canceled or they're gonna charge me when they finally ship (hopefully).

nike has always been slow on shipping for me

saturday releases usually ship out tuesday or wednsday for me

Pending charge from Nike disappeared but the order still says "Preparing Shipment" so it's either gonna get canceled or they're gonna charge me when they finally ship (hopefully).

Pending charges always drop off after a few days. Merchants will always complete the charge once your item ships. If it ships…

Back
Top Bottom