Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

FedEx delivered my pair today from Richard’s sporting goods. I pick up the package and it feels light almost empty. Open it and of course they took the shoes out and only left the shoe box smh. Some employee came up on a free size 9 lol. Luckily was able to get a refund. Long story short, I drive to my mall today and grab my last size at the mall. Woulda been salty as hell if I struck out on these for retail. Such a well done retro
3C67374C-6224-47E7-9E0F-4A3DB6B2C6B0.jpeg

FedEx delivered my pair today from Richard’s sporting goods. I pick up the package and it feels light almost empty. Open it and of course they took the shoes out and only left the shoe box smh. Some employee came up on a free size 9 lol. Luckily was able to get a refund. Long story short, I drive to my mall today and grab my last size at the mall. Woulda been salty as hell if I struck out on these for retail. Such a well done retro
Glad it worked out for you. Too many douchebags stealing these days. No morals or values.

Glad it worked out for you. Too many douchebags stealing these days. No morals or values.
That's unfortunate erock214 erock214 . Glad you found your size at the mall. The sneaker gods were looking out for you :nthat::pimp:

Karma is patiently waiting for the broke boy who stole your shoes.

I was just correcting your use of the word handful. 🤣 I never addressed anything else you said.

20 is far from a handful.

Jesus Christ, dude. Again with the semantics. Sorry that in the pantheon of Jordan 3 retro releases since 1994, the use of the word "handful" to describe the relatively few releases in the new mold compared to the hundred-ish released in the other mold didn't meet your standards.

giphy (2).gif

Jesus Christ, dude. Again with the semantics. Sorry that in the pantheon of Jordan 3 retro releases since 1994, the use of the word "handful" to describe the relatively few releases in the new mold compared to the hundred-ish released in the other mold didn't meet your standards.

giphy (2).gif
Not MY definition, it's THE definition. 😂

Do these fit the same as 2018 Black Cements?

Usually wear a size 9 on 3s... But had to trade my Black Cements for a 9.5.

As much as I like the Desert Elephants in person, I feel like these might be the cleaner, more wearable shoe.

And they don’t have suede on them, which is a plus. Can’t be wearing those Elephants in the rain and sweating water stains on the tongue. If I can grab a pair on another restock, I might have to make a tough choice.

…only room for one pair of 3s in my rotation.

As much as I like the Desert Elephants in person, I feel like these might be the cleaner, more wearable shoe.

And they don’t have suede on them, which is a plus. Can’t be wearing those Elephants in the rain and sweating water stains on the tongue. If I can grab a pair on another restock, I might have to make a tough choice.

…only room for one pair of 3s in my rotation.
Return the DE’s and get these. There will be more restocks.

Back
Top Bottom