Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

The shape on these is so nice it makes the shoe 1000% better. The more I stare at my pair the better it gets.

I agree with Scollard23, I think they’re the best Air Jordan’s 3 we’ve gotten since 1988. :smokin

That's what i said but someone said the 2001 retros were better, while i love the 2001 Black cement 3's the shape of those are not better (good) but not better than the new FR 3's

2022 FR's are the best shape we seen since the originals.

These are so beautiful, Nike knocked it out of the park. 3s aren’t comfortable to me so I hardly wear them, but I’m still tempted to double up. Spoon, I already know, you don’t have to tell me.

Shiekh restock got me....
xpyjw.jpg

:lol:

These are so beautiful, Nike knocked it out of the park. 3s aren’t comfortable to me so I hardly wear them, but I’m still tempted to double up. Spoon, I already know, you don’t have to tell me.
Don’t be tempted, just DO IT. This is the greatest release of the year. I’ll fight to the grave for them.

That's what i said but someone said the 2001 retros were better, while i love the 2001 Black cement 3's the shape of those are not better (good) but not better than the new FR 3's

2022 FR's are the best shape we seen since the originals.
But the leather is

If the money sizes are gone almost instantly during the restocks, then I guess that means resellers are botting.

...thought maybe that wouldn't happen after so many Ws on release day.

Back
Top Bottom