Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Can't even do that with all 5 pairs.. They are not consistent. Out of all 5 pairs.. Only 1 right shoe is good. :rofl:

This is also sad...actually, pathetic. 2-3 pairs should be sufficient to make a good match. I feel like I lucked out; happy all around. Would have preferred some thinner EP like I've seen in some pics here, but on feet I'm super satisfied, and at least both shoes are consistent.

Had a chance to order multiples, and even canceled a RD SNKRS order b/c I'm so sick of the shenanigans of ordering, mixing and matching, returning, etc. Was already happy with the pair I had in hand (and had worn already). That said, if I didn't already have a pair in hand, I definitely would have ordered two pairs for the mix and match, and insurance on one getting canceled, lost, or stolen!

Only flaw on mine is my NA on the left shoe

Other than that really happy with mine. Gonna break em out in the next couple of months prolly

This is also sad...actually, pathetic. 2-3 pairs should be sufficient to make a good match. I feel like I lucked out; happy all around. Would have preferred some thinner EP like I've seen in some pics here, but on feet I'm super satisfied, and at least both shoes are consistent.

Had a chance to order multiples, and even canceled a RD SNKRS order b/c I'm so sick of the shenanigans of ordering, mixing and matching, returning, etc. Was already happy with the pair I had in hand (and had worn already). That said, if I didn't already have a pair in hand, I definitely would have ordered two pairs for the mix and match, and insurance on one getting canceled, lost, or stolen!

It is the logic when it comes to general release pairs such as these. I learned this from the Black and cement 3 release. Man were they awful in quality and the inconsistencies were very bad. I probably went through 8 pairs and kept 2. I was fortunate enough to have nice tumbled leather and low elephant print on those after trying so hard.

Mind posting your pics?

4 of 6 pairs delivered so far. Based on the EP height from each retailer, which do y'all like the best in order of preference?

Trying to decide the best pair to un-DS :nthat:

Hibbett
20220916_133116.jpg

Flight Club
20220916_133051.jpg

Champs
20220916_132930.jpg

D1ck's SG
20220916_132816.jpg

4 of 6 pairs delivered so far. Based on the EP height from each retailer, which do y'all like the best in order of preference?

Trying to decide the best pair to un-DS :nthat:

Hibbett
20220916_133116.jpg

Flight Club
20220916_133051.jpg

Champs
20220916_132930.jpg

D1ck's SG
20220916_132816.jpg
I like Hibbetts (mine look like these) and Dicks. I'd go with Dicks b/c the thinner EP is nice. But...I'm seeing some glue stains on that one, and I can't see the right shoe on either of course. Depending on other defects and being able to match left and right, I'd choose that way between those two.

I like Hibbetts (mine look like these) and Dicks. I'd go with Dicks b/c the thinner EP is nice. But...I'm seeing some glue stains on that one, and I can't see the right shoe on either of course. Depending on other defects and being able to match left and right, I'd choose that way between those two.
Good eye. Yeah I was thinking the same thing as you. Right shoe on both D1ck's and Hibbett are a very close match to the corresponding left shoe so fortunately no need to Mix n Match like I did at Burger King the other day :lol:

Thanks for the feedback bro

a mass produced shoe wont have all perfect quality pairs
I can see if there are glaring imperfections on a shoe, but I learned a long time ago that no pair is perfect. You just roll with what you get unless they are really jacked up. You’re going to wear them anyway...at least I hope so. Some people are just compulsive with finding what they think is a perfect pair.

Back
Top Bottom