Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

5093D5A2-0B09-4BA9-B9B1-B213601EBA68.jpeg

Been putting these things through their paces and they’re creasing and aging so perfectly to my eye! I’ve said it before but I’ll reiterate that it’s so nice to again have 3s that aren’t eternally the same pleathery banana shape. These rule.

Damn y’all, my two pairs from the restock just came in and they’re horrible quality. One of them are borderline B Grades. The B Grade pair looks like it is overweight, all bloated looking.

Almost feels like these didn’t pass initial QC but they didn’t wanna destroy them so they held them back for a restock. Both are getting sent back. Chubby pair on the right/bottom. Best looking pair on the left/top.

tempImagen6mefV.png
tempImageLGaibG.png
tempImagejIbE4q.png
tempImageKQ8Ru7.png
tempImageWCKUlC.png
tempImageWDUwBK.png

Damn y’all, my two pairs from the restock just came in and they’re horrible quality. One of them are borderline B Grades. The B Grade pair looks like it is overweight, all bloated looking.

Almost feels like these didn’t pass initial QC but they didn’t wanna destroy them so they held them back for a restock. Both are getting sent back. Chubby pair on the right/bottom. Best looking pair on the left/top.

tempImagen6mefV.png
tempImageLGaibG.png
tempImagejIbE4q.png
tempImageKQ8Ru7.png
tempImageWCKUlC.png
tempImageWDUwBK.png

At least you got yours. Nike shipped the pair I got as a Christmas present for my girl with Lasership, and they're already looking like they're "lost." :angry:

i got the 11.5 i ordered through the latest restock - Its a LN4 pair - elephant print on the toe is not as "even" or as "thin" as my sz 11 I copped from Hibbett but this is just me being picky - overall shape etc looked good. If you see my previous picture (sz 11 pair) the EP did not match as much but for some reason my sz 11.5 restock pair actually matched the EP pattern better.

tempImagen6mefV.png
tempImageLGaibG.png
tempImagejIbE4q.png
tempImageKQ8Ru7.png
tempImageWCKUlC.png
tempImageWDUwBK.png

Looks like a case of L3 v L4. :lol:

Nothing like a good Ross aye...:lol:

20221029_195659.jpg
i just didnt want to hurt feelings lol, I copped for $7.99 at my local Ross - also I knew it was YMMV since I've only seen one in 3-4 stores I've frequented so didn't want to send people hunting for these things unnecessarily

Back
Top Bottom