Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

These have been sitting on my desk for the last two days and I’ve been looking at them off and on while I watch TV. Beautiful shoe and I’m definitely keeping them.

I just wonder if I‘ll actually wear them enough if I happen to get lucky and land the White Cement reimagineds for retail.

Which, despite what anyone says, are probably going to be awesome.

6A649FCA-6836-41BE-84CD-2D7AC2E883E7.jpeg

These have been sitting on my desk for the last two days and I’ve been looking at them off and on while I watch TV. Beautiful shoe and I’m definitely keeping them.

I just wonder if I‘ll actually wear them enough if I happen to get lucky and land the White Cement reimagineds for retail.

No, they won’t be awesome. Not like these. Book it!

This is one of those pairs I’d keep on ice for at least a year or 2. Un-DS them when most people already beat theirs into the ground. Feel like that’s how you really get your money’s worth. It’s like creating your own exclusivity if that makes sense

I always changed mine like with banned 1s id toss in red laces...royals with royal laces....unc wit blue laces. Idk why lol I like it. These need a splash of black to me.

The GOAT switch is white laces in BM5...it goes so good wit white NA on the back 🔥

In all the years I’ve bought shoes, I don’t think I’ve ever changed the color of the laces once. Lol. Could never understand the need to do so.

I always changed mine like with banned 1s id toss in red laces...royals with royal laces....unc wit blue laces. Idk why lol I like it. These need a splash of black to me.

The GOAT switch is white laces in BM5...it goes so good wit white NA on the back 🔥

Was gonna say, only time I ever made a change was putting white laces in my OG BM Vs after I flipped on the game and saw MJ rocking that look 🤣

Back
Top Bottom