Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

this is wild, these ppl and their theories 😂😂
31F5ACB2-2BFB-4D64-80BB-2E365107F46D.jpeg

this is wild, these ppl and their theories 😂😂
31F5ACB2-2BFB-4D64-80BB-2E365107F46D.jpeg

They must be kids or the smoking crak

Ish is wild. But I have to remind myself … this nonsense isn’t because some of us are old and every young gun is a moron. There have been and always will be idiots. There were idiots saying dumb stuff about this and everything else back in the 80s and 90s and all the way through. The difference today is, social media gives them a platform for their idiocy to be seen/read/heard. It can make it seem like things are far worse than they are 🤣

Ish is wild. But I have to remind myself … this nonsense isn’t because some of us are old and every young gun is a moron. There have been and always will be idiots. There were idiots saying dumb stuff about this and everything else back in the 80s and 90s and all the way through. The difference today is, social media gives them a platform for their idiocy to be seen/read/heard. It can make it seem like things are far worse than they are 🤣
Social media is a gift and a curse

Nike sent me an email last week. “We didn’t forget about you. There’s a delay in filling your order” this is from the restock last week lol 😂 so dang

Got the same thing today for the Midnight Navy 4s. Hmm.... I'm sure they're slammed with all of the restocks.

If you got that, you should be good. Don't think I've ever seen them cancel on anyone that gets that email.

Idk I think if someone is just a casual consumer I can honestly see why they’d be confused by it. Nike is to blame for changing it in the first place for no good reason.

Idk I think if someone is just a casual consumer I can honestly see why they’d be confused by it. Nike is to blame for changing it in the first place for no good reason.
Was just talking about this over in the Yeezy thread (it's wild over there 😂, just peeked my head in to see what was up)...... social media and the explosion in sneaker popularity have brought a ton of casuals to sneaker culture. It's kind of like when the Marvel Cinematic Universe popped off and then all of a sudden everybody was a comic book fan and Marvel comics expert. Just like with that, when it comes to sneakers, those of us who have been here often find ourselves in conversation with the newbies speaking all types of outlandish things with a level of seriousness and conviction that certainly is not merited.

Is LN3 the good one or the bad one?

...how can you tell the difference?

As the poster above me stated, it appears LN3 are the more consistent pairs. However I have both a LN3 and LN4 and I prefer the LN4’s shape. LN3’s appear to be slightly lower cut and they’re definitely wider. I prefer the slim, tall look of the LN4’s because it looks more like the OG’s

Was just talking about this over in the Yeezy thread (it's wild over there 😂, just peeked my head in to see what was up)...... social media and the explosion in sneaker popularity have brought a ton of casuals to sneaker culture. It's kind of like when the Marvel Cinematic Universe popped off and then all of a sudden everybody was a comic book fan and Marvel comics expert. Just like with that, when it comes to sneakers, those of us who have been here often find ourselves in conversation with the newbies speaking all types of outlandish things with a level of seriousness and conviction that certainly is not merited.

It's a fair point, but it's still stupidity on the part of people like that. Anyone can find the answers to anything like this within five seconds on google. Instead they use that time to make ish up and type it on social media LOL

Back
Top Bottom