Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

E
Here’s a quick shot of my ds 1988 fire reds toe box print, can’t move them around too much these days.

2A12D824-E4E9-44B1-8108-108D1F6AC097.jpeg
Have you had them since ‘88 or did you get them later?

Not sure why anyone is disappointed with how these turned out. They look much better than the 2016 True Blues and 2018 Black/Cements. Correct hangtag and pamphlet too? Can’t wait!
This is why I've always held the notion that no matter what Jordan Brand does, niketalk will find SOMETHING to complain about. JB could release a retro on an OG colorway that is 1:1 but NT would complain about the paint on the midsoles not having as strong a smell as the original release.
:smh:

Not sure why anyone is disappointed with how these turned out. They look much better than the 2016 True Blues and 2018 Black/Cements. Correct hangtag and pamphlet too? Can’t wait!

definitely better than those two I agree...but I actually like both the black cements and true blues and don't understand the hate it gets... my only complainant is the true blues run too snug smh

I'm an adult with bigger things to worry about in life, than how accurate sneakers are 🤷‍♂️
I think I benefit by growing up during the Gentry era.

I definitely notice the differences in shapes, quality of materials, and craftsmanship…but still my only complaint that I’m thankful they remedied is paint cracking.

definitely better than those two I agree...but I actually like both the black cements and true blues and don't understand the hate it gets... my only complainant is the true blues run too snug smh
Interesting.

Had two pairs of the most recent TB3 retro. Went half size down in both and they fit perfect.

This is why I've always held the notion that no matter what Jordan Brand does, niketalk will find SOMETHING to complain about. JB could release a retro on an OG colorway that is 1:1 but NT would complain about the paint on the midsoles not having as strong a smell as the original release.
:smh:
Well, they didn’t.

I’m curios to see how the leather quality is. Based on pics so far I bet these will be better than the FR4

looks at these nike ****** around and accidentally nailed the toe and elephant print cut on his pair of cardinals lol

I mean we love sneakers assuming since its nt. we wanna cop any and every opportunity we can. but there's so many shoes of the same color blocking I can posses and wear at once lol (and I love the FR3s). im trying to not have sneakers just sit because I have so many pairs so gotta be selective. but I really wish the fam in here are able to cop as many pairs as they desire with ease :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom