Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Early pair arrived. EP is pretty low and darker in person.

BDA34FE7-3559-4C8C-AF4F-CD3E3D67560A.jpeg
Where from? 👀

I love how dudes start bashing the previous set of retroes whenever a new one comes out

Yeah I'm sure the reason you guys passed was because of the shape :lol:

Never change NT, never change

You will be criticizing these in two years and pulling down back tabs to nitpick the shape :rofl:

Definitely looking forward to getting a pair, and don't really care about the delay. Just not looking forward to the "stress/headache" of acquiring at retail. Will hold onto my Playoff 12s and a couple of others I still have DS in case a trade is needed. Hope we all eat!

Fine with the push back makes it easier on the wallet :lol:

Ugh, going to vegas the week after and it's going to be tight in the schedule to have these in hand by then.

I guess I'd rather have the shoes get pushed back rather than something else.

Umph.

Definitely looking forward to getting a pair, and don't really care about the delay. Just not looking forward to the "stress/headache" of acquiring at retail. Will hold onto my Playoff 12s and a couple of others I still have DS in case a trade is needed. Hope we all eat!
So you buy shoes you don't wear to use as trade bait to get other shoes you won't wear?

"NikeTalk lifestyle might don't make it." - Gucci Mane

Xn22Uc0.png

So you buy shoes you don't wear to use as trade bait to get other shoes you won't wear?

"NikeTalk lifestyle might don't make it." - Gucci Mane

Xn22Uc0.png

Nope; not at all. I wanted the Playoffs and hit on two pairs. Wearing one (love them!), and rather than return the 2nd, holding onto it in case I can use it to trade at some point. I wear all of my shoes. I do, admittedly have a handful I haven't gotten to you. ex. PSG 4s. I will never sell those; just a matter of time to unDS. Another example are the Shadow 2.0s which I bought to wear, but haven't gotten to yet, and truthfully not a huge 1 guy, so if I don't feel compelled to wear them soon, I may get rid of them. I never proactively acquire to resell/trade.

That said, I think you were joking anyway ;-).

Yea pretty annoying these got pushed back all the way to September. That’s actually the WORST month cause I was planning on upgrading my iPhone to the 14 pro max. I also am going on vacation that first week of September. Nikes timing could not be any worse.
Ugh i gotta upgrade my iphone too! Not only that, but theres literally like a dope Jordan releasing like every week in September too! Besides the fire reds, we got the yellow toes, the unc lows, and those women starfish 1s. September will be an expensive month.

Back
Top Bottom