Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

The delay for this one wasn't surprising, it was somewhat expected because that's been the pattern with a lot of releases this year, especially with the original colorways like the Playoff XII and the alternate retro Midnight Navy VI. This one fell in line with a delay with it being a legitimate original colorway.

Last edited:
The delay for this one wasn't surprising, it was somewhat expected because that's been the pattern with a lot of releases this year, especially with the original colorways like the Playoff XII and the alternate retro Midnight Navy VI. This one fell inline with a delay with it being a legitimate original colorway.

The delay a good thing. Will be on a solid budget until September 10th lol

IMG_7962.jpg

Shorts, running pants, joggers, bootcut, bell/apple bottoms, etc.

3's are the perfect silhouette.

There's a post in the Everything Jordan 11 and cats saying BRED's are best jordan ever. BC threes are hands down the best black/red jordan colorway. I wish there was debating on this...

kanye-west-all-of-the-lights-video.jpg

Fire Red 3's are an auto double up, even if i'll be dead before I even wear down my first pear. keee hee heee.

View attachment 2993556

I finally realized this is the NT Legend Bin Ye

I feel like we will finally get the perfect cement print with that reimagined 3 next year. Gonna get a few pairs and use one to swap these 88s. Cannot wait.
BB1D01C1-4DF2-4414-BB2F-FE123277BA58.jpeg
At the risk of asking a potentially dumb question, why didn’t you just a cheap pair of fusions (I.e. Legacy 312s) as a midsole donor for these?

Back
Top Bottom