Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I wear a size 10.5 and my 2016 TB and 2018 black cements felt a bit too snug. I got the Georgetown 3's last year and went with an 11 and felt a lot better. I'm a wide footer too.

Those official photos make them look like Katrina‘s with Nike air on the back. They still did not get the elephant print correct. It should be a dark gray with even darker gray lines through the elephant print. Not black like the 2007 and 2013 version. And not this light gray that resembles the white/cement and the true blue. All the photos we’ve seen previous of in hand and on foot look much better. I’m curious if what we’ve all been seeing are fakes and the fakes look better?

Those official photos make them look like Katrina‘s with Nike air on the back. They still did not get the elephant print correct. It should be a dark gray with even darker gray lines through the elephant print. Not black like the 2007 and 2013 version. And not this light gray that resembles the white/cement and the true blue. All the photos we’ve seen previous of in hand and on foot look much better. I’m curious if what we’ve all been seeing are fakes and the fakes look better?

You're being a stickler man they are far from white cement & Katrina elepant print. I've seen them in hand.

Like clockwork: Complaining as usual before the release

3FA4E670-1134-482E-AF8A-2D8C391C2CAD.jpeg

It’s hard to judge off of pictures because of the prevalence of filters, but I think they might’ve actually went too light on the EP. If they would used the EP off the “dark iris” pair these woulda been spot on. They still turned out really nice tho 🤷‍♂️

NT never disappoints lol. Spent decades complaining about the EP being “too dark”. Now they’ve lightened it up to match and look more like the OG now it’s “too light”. You can’t make this s*** up! Lol.
62838C41-03C1-48E8-8201-F34FF50023B8.jpeg

You guys who are still complaining about the EP gotta stop the cap. Either that or get your eyes checked. If the EP were any darker than what’s shown in this pic it would be basically black like the ‘07 & ‘13 which is incorrect. Come on now lol. At some point complaining just for the sake of complaining and the need to find a problem with something is just childish.

Last edited:
NT never disappoints lol. Spent decades complaining about the EP being “too dark”. Now they’ve lightened it up to match and look more like the OG now it’s “too light”. You can’t make this s*** up! Lol.

You guys who are still complaining about the EP gotta stop the cap. Either that or get your eyes checked. If the EP were any darker than what’s shown in this pic it would be basically black like the ‘07 & ‘13 which is incorrect. Come on now lol

Stickers man, I know they'll still cop but I hope people en masse pass because they think its too light and want the 2006 & 2013 shade of Fire Red 3's

Elephant print is a smidgen taller on Fire Reds than Dark Irises not 2018 Black Cement tall but moreso Cool Grey tall. Not sure if its gonna be a consistency issue. The pair I held isn't my size meanwhile the Dark Iris is a 13. Hoping thats the case and other pairs have slimmer EP if not, oh well, still in for 3.

Pics for reference.

IMG_20220623_174312.jpg

Already compared and contrasted EP's Dark Iris is darker but the shade of OG fire reds are more akin to the upcoming release. Both pics taken by me, no filter w/ regular indoor lighting.

Official pics always messed with in some way.. just wait to see these in hand in the back of footlockers and **** before making a call.

I’m likely still in.

I’m also realizing I might be in the minority who doesn’t mind the dark af cement print from the 07 era. I’m biased tho, that’s why I got into Jordan’s, so I loved the hell outta those.

Official pics always messed with in some way.. just wait to see these in hand in the back of footlockers and **** before making a call.

I’m likely still in.

I’m also realizing I might be in the minority who doesn’t mind the dark af cement print from the 07 era. I’m biased tho, that’s why I got into Jordan’s, so I loved the hell outta those.

Honestly O6/07 Fire Reds elephant print isn't too bad. The 2013 though? Forget about it, they were black as the ace of spades.

Yes ig and Twitter just off of some of the comments their

Agreed. These are disappointing. Will probably take 1 minute to sell out rather than 30 seconds.

You guys who are still complaining about the EP gotta stop the cap. Either that or get your eyes checked. If the EP were any darker than what’s shown in this pic it would be basically black like the ‘07 & ‘13 which is incorrect. Come on now lol. At some point complaining just for the sake of complaining and the need to find a problem with something is just childish.
And 90% of the people complaining didn’t even have an OG pair. Lol

Back
Top Bottom