Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

This is already Shoe of the Year.
1657398246564.gif
Agreed!

There spelling his name wrong. It’s Coghlan, former MLB player, was 2009 NL Rookie of the Year and on the Cubs 2016 Championship Team. Interesting that he thought the 85 Neutral Grey 1s we’re perfect 😏 and prefers XIV lows over highs 🫣.

Man, I met him his Rookie year. Dude was cool as hell. Didn't realize we were talking about the same guy. :lol:

Haven’t popped my head in a thread in months. Been waiting for pics and was surfing the web and finally. These look great %1000 coppin these. They look damn near perfect to me especially If they tryin to make them look Og as possible. Compared to the bc3 and bc4 retros, which were terrible. I love the 3s again with these new pics. Clean and sleek like they should be.

Considering I didn’t grow up with OG on my feet and my first connection with these is the 07 pair yeah bruh I’d say I get to (happily) get used to it.

Is it that hard to wrap your head around?
Passing on Chicago 1s, getting used to these. Nah, just keep talking. I’m here to listen to all this.

Passing on Chicago 1s, getting used to these. Nah, just keep talking. I’m here to listen to all this.
Those ain’t Chicago 1’s g. :lol: they’re JB’s money grab at cats who buy up anything that closely resembles an OG colorway. Aka you.

Some of us don’t ride that wave, we wait for the OG recreation. Keep it a buck with you im not even really “getting used” to the EP I was just wanting to make a joke and go on about the fire red NA on da back. Credentials would be the BC3’s I have in rotation lately with damn near the same shade of EP.

But keep following my name. You a fan and that’s ok. I’ll keep talking and you can keep listening. :wink:

Those ain’t Chicago 1’s g. :lol: they’re JB’s money grab at cats who buy up anything that closely resembles an OG colorway. Aka you.

Some of us don’t ride that wave, we wait for the OG recreation. Keep it a buck with you im not even really “getting used” to the EP I was just wanting to make a joke and go on about the fire red NA on da back. Credentials would be the BC3’s I have in rotation lately with damn near the same shade of EP.

But keep following my name. You a fan and that’s ok. I’ll keep talking and you can keep listening. :wink:
Yeah, I’m a fan of yours and your credentials. 😂

I guess I got lucky with my pair of '18 Black Cement 3s. I put my one and only pair thru the wringer wearing them through many a scorching, rainy, snowy, sleety day and the paint hasn't chipped. Even now while they sit in the box and haven't been worn much this year there is no glitter on the leather.

Back
Top Bottom