Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

$240 out the door at Flight Club isn't bad considering retail will be $226 tax included with free shipping on SNKRS.

Especially if one wants to cop at Flight Club to compare the FC pair with a retail pair once the shoe releases next month.

I don't usually pay resell but I'm tempted since difference only like 15 bucks

Once you factor in gas and the Chick Fila you get from the mall when you pick them up it’s the same price.

People saying reps at this point are just pulling your chain lol, these shoes everybody getting are legit. I think some dudes are forgetting that the original release date for these was like a month ago, legit pairs have been on hand at some retailers for two or three months by now. You got nothing to worry about if you go through somewhere reputable.

yeah for the most part I’m just havin fun

The only place I’m like 1/4 serious is StockX cause there have been reps of shoes thru there before so I personally just wouldn’t risk it. All signs pointing to these being a somewhat easy cop (hopefully), it’s just not worth an up charge for any risk IMO

Ran a 10k this morning, endorphin high achieved, and
4E1EAAE4-D5D7-4348-B9C4-F7C98FD327E8.gif

copped from FC.

LFG! Retail for the double up 🤞

All I ask is for the people that posted just wait…if y’all strikeout online or can’t get locally please update the thread and post your resell pair when you get them around September 30th due to authentication and shipping delays 😂😂😂😂

All I ask is for the people that posted just wait…if y’all strikeout online or can’t get locally please update the thread and post your resell pair when you get them around September 30th due to authentication and shipping delays 😂😂😂😂
Imma hit a quick dodge on this cause I’m the dude who if I don’t hit for retail will literally sleep better at night than if I paid resell for Jordan’s :lol:

Imma hit a quick dodge on this cause I’m the dude who if I don’t hit for retail will literally sleep better at night than if I paid resell for Jordan’s :lol:
I just need the laughs! It happens on every release that people unfortunately miss out. This release seems like it has the most confident guys.

I just waited 2 weeks for a pair of shoes to ship from Nike.Com, it’s something going on with FedEx. I’m not even confident stores will have their shipments in time for the release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom