Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

If they are truly in fact 100% Authentic how is it FC is selling for below the MSRP of $210, three weeks early? 🤔

Only explanation I can think of IS FTL Inc has shipped the FC stores with some legit pairs and FC can do what they want with em. Since FC and FTL basically the same company, FC making profits regardless.

Effit. Gave in and copped early for $20 above retail 😆 cannot wait to compare early pair vs release day pair for the giggles and for the love of the game 😍
Screenshot_20220821-173719_Email.jpg

Wouldn't the sellers of those pairs make zero profit selling for less than msrp, especially after FC takes their fee?

As has been said many times in this thread (and all over NT), In addition to what dude said after your post (employee discounts, etc.) don't forget that some people get these for free via various methods: theft, via stolen credit cards, etc. etc. Meaning, no matter what they sell for....they still get a profit.

If they are truly in fact 100% Authentic how is it FC is selling for below the MSRP of $210, three weeks early? 🤔

Only explanation I can think of IS FTL Inc has shipped the FC stores with some legit pairs and FC can do what they want with em. Since FC and FTL basically the same company, FC making profits regardless.

Lol good ol Niketalk

The Asia market, where these released, makes more selling at 200 on US platforms than they do in their own market. Simple.

Flight club pair came in, seem like a China pair from the size sticker on the insole
DE93BBA2-3718-4E52-B218-D1EF4BEB5900.jpeg

My cool grey 11s from FC had the same thing, it was in CM, not the standard US sizing. The box didn't have the MSRP sticker either which make sense :lol:

What is the factory code on your size tag? [LN4,LN3,LNM,SZ]
Purchase third pair fc all good now

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Grabbed a pair from GOAT yesterday and already got DHL tracking from Japan. Wild.

Knowing they’re sitting in Japan and that they came from a “GOAT partner” makes me feel much better about the authenticity.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

FC wants $225 shipped in my size, and GOAT wants $246. I might cop early just to avoid bull**** on release day.

Back
Top Bottom