Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I've never seen so many people buy a GR early :lol:

If I could do well enough under 300 shipped for a size 13 I would. You strike out on SNKRS and miss that day after raffles in person you pretty much gotta hope for a random restock while you sleep or at work lol or end up buying resell anyway for $100 more than retail.

$220-$230 after tax and shipping at retail lol $50 more is worth the piece of mind of avoiding the bs

If I could do well enough under 300 shipped for a size 13 I would. You strike out on SNKRS and miss that day after raffles in person you pretty much gotta hope for a random restock while you sleep or at work lol or end up buying resell anyway for $100 more than retail.

$220-$230 after tax and shipping at retail lol $50 more is worth the piece of mind of avoiding the bs
Big sizes I understand, but the regular sizes nah lol. I couldn't care less at the end of the day, it's just interesting to see.

I've never seen so many people buy a GR early :lol:
If Nike would not be so stupid with their ****, no one would feel like they would have to. They want US to feel like its some sort of honor to spend our 200 plus on them. When it should be the other way around. I get why people buy early. I have done it. Not liked it. But done it. Damn near every time I have felt like it was gonna be an easy grab, I took Ls.

Got my pair in, came via GOAT Hong Kong. Really nice in hand and came with the card too. With the price for my size being under retail, it ended up being only $5 more than retail+tax in the US after shipping. Not bad for getting it almost a month before and not having to deal with SNKRS or crowds

Got my pair in, came via GOAT Hong Kong. Really nice in hand and came with the card too. With the price for my size being under retail, it ended up being only $5 more than retail+tax in the US after shipping. Not bad for getting it almost a month before and not having to deal with SNKRS or crowds
Always love when the reps come with the card bro congrats

Post pics let’s see em :pimp:

376EECF8-8FB6-48DC-8F60-44C78C771367.gif

Facts! once i saw that these were $210 retail and only $234 resell on StockX in my size. I didn't even hesitate. If i can hit on release i will but, i know i got what i want and i'm god with that.

Anyone who got these early have the Tinker 3s (white/black/fire red) can compare them? Put mine back in rotation recently, and find the EP to be reasonably low compared to the BC and other pre-remastered versions as of late. Shape isn't as sleek as the newer 3s, but overall pretty decent shoe IMO.
Tinker 3's definitely have a boxier EP compared to these fire reds. I have both, but these are just my pairs.

Lol good ol Niketalk

The Asia market, where these released, makes more selling at 200 on US platforms than they do in their own market. Simple.
yeah, maybe 5 years ago or more it made sense to not understand this but, i don't get how in 2022 with Instagram and posts going viral of pairs releasing early in Asia and still sitting months later we are unable to understand how all these pairs are coming from that market without crazy resell prices.

Just 4 short years ago it was the small sizes that were tough to get and sold for high prices. Crazy how things change:

I looked into it and its basically because the asian market and resellers have moved on to luxury clothes & jewelry(mainly luxury watches). Reselling sneakers is almost purely American now. Not a lot of big foot folks in China...a ton all over America. Thats why you'll see sought after pairs sitting in all different parts of the world. But here, nah if its hype(panda dunk) is selling out no matter the size. If it doesn't sell out people will still cop sz 11 to 15 and gouge tf outta prices.

Back
Top Bottom