Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Lol @ dude low-key saying all y'all early buyers got reps

4QOhsCm.png

:emoji_joy:
But his only issue is not enough supply to meet the orders, other than that, he’s legit on shoes.

Last edited:
Very unlikely.... The stockx thing is way more probable. How are these minimum wage guys authenticating kicks that haven't come out yet? What's their process?
Not sure, I was just saying the Mall workers been hustling and backdooring pairs for a long time. I wouldn’t put it past them to buy 3 pair of Reps and when nobody is looking swap them with retails and sell the retails 3rd party.

I know my local Champs already received the Fire Reds in their stockroom and they allowed a couple of sneaker reviewers to take a couple of pairs and film reviews for a small fee…..I never knew that was going on until recently

Last edited:
Not sure, I was just saying the Mall workers been hustling and backdooring pairs for a long time. I wouldn’t put it past them to buy 3 pair of Reps and when nobody is looking swap them with retails and sell the retails 3rd party.

I know my local Champs already received the Fire Reds in their stockroom and they allowed a couple of sneaker reviewers to take a couple of pairs and film reviews for a small fee…..I never knew that was going on until recently
I literally never see Jordan retros at the Champs and Foot Locker in my town.

Then I see youtube vids of retros sitting at the mall.

Always wondered if backdooring was an issue at my locals.

…you think it’s really happening?

Last edited:
Official retailers only for me but I hope everyone that caved in due to a lack of self control gets solid looking, legitimate pairs.

Lack of self control?! Sheesh…maybe some don’t wanna deal with the hustle and bustle of these bs releases. Gotta chill with saying people are this or that because they ain’t doing what you think they should be doing. If they wanna do it then more power to them and no sweat/money off our backs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom