Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

This is exactly my thought process. Nobody questions how Goat/StockX manage to have stock on the day of an actual shoe release when retailers are just releasing as well. Goat is in bed with Footlocker so we would be a fool to not think that Footlocker sends some of their stock to Goat to offload.
I mean when people talk about reos, 9/10 they're referring to stockx. Goat has a good rep from what I've seen.

Post pics of the Toro 18s please
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

from stockx
image.jpg
image.jpg

I get that, but a month early seems too far out. I'd wait at least until a shock drop or closer to rd. I'm still retail or bust so I dunno. I might go rogue tho if I strike out.
i completely understand and thank you for looking out, I’ll be returning my pair when i compare it to the flight club pair, as I’ve heard about the Jordan 1 30,000 dollar purchase returns from stockx, flight club though its been good so far so we’ll see when I take the pictures here after I get them.

This is exactly my thought process. Nobody questions how Goat/StockX manage to have stock on the day of an actual shoe release when retailers are just releasing as well. Goat is in bed with Footlocker so we would be a fool to not think that Footlocker sends some of their stock to Goat to offload.
I've always wondered this too. Definitely smells fishy

If that’s actually happening, seems like it should be easier to catch UA pairs. Since they would legit pairs in house… 🧐

So got my GOAT verified order in Today. Everything looks legit to me. What does everyone think?

UPDATE Also came with a Jordan 3 booklet. Nice Touch. Man these are super nice. Very Soft leather. This is one of the best Retro's I have ever seen since the 1999 Black Cement IV

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 176
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Lol not all but looks like it no?
Fakes are being spammed for under retail on marketplace. Who would in their right mind would sell for under retail with 10-13% fees on payout. We’re talking about faux zadeh selling low, buy high? Doesn’t take a genius to sell that fakes are being pushed before release. Some will make it through.

So got my GOAT verified order in Today. Everything looks legit to me. What does everyone think?
look at the Korea pic and compare on your shoes is the only way I would do it since that’s the only store bought pair.

Update: it's probably legit as you have the small booklet as the one in korea does too. Goat is still good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom