Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

You should pass on these.
Na they nice…
Definitely a must cop and I’m hyped to replace my old *** beaten down 2013 pair with serious heel drag and these will get a ton of wear! Who knows, might be my SOTY once I get them. But I gotta get the WC3 in Feb, the taxi 1s, chi 1s, plus wear all the other shoes I got. I’ve only worn my OW UNCs like once this year. What a waste!!

Nice pics a page back.

My pair has the booklet too

Also according to dammndee fake channel the fakes have way too much tumbled leather on the toebox area

So the early pairs from SX look legit, but how can that be? Do we really think there's that much backdooring already happening? Otherwise, how can people be selling these at a loss after fees if they're not fakes; makes no sense.

re. The Infrared 4 comments, stock on those were likely way lower than will be on these 3s.

So the early pairs from SX look legit, but how can that be? Do we really think there's that much backdooring already happening? Otherwise, how can people be selling these at a loss after fees if they're not fakes; makes no sense.

re. The Infrared 4 comments, stock on those were likely way lower than will be on these 3s.
They dropped overseas already and are sitting. SX has places all over the world.

retail accounts that receive shoes from Nike do not pay retail they pay about half of retail. so depending on where the stock x shoes came from and how much they paid the sellers may still be making money even selling at retail.

Yep that isn’t unheard of. During Peak SB dunk hype a couple of struggling skateshops used to dump their whole stock on stockx. I remember seeing that during the Travis sb dunk drop

It's probably a mix of overseas receiving inventory for the initial release date , and sporadic pairs showing up to US retailers before the delay. This isn't anything new per se, just that there seems to be little to no hype for this release compared to others.

Then with the implied demand not being so hot leading up to the official release date, you can probably sense a lot of resellers will pass on this one since retail+tax creates a huge hurdle to breakeven on stockx/goat. I think this shoe will do really well 1-2 years out, just like the fire red 4s, but I think these days after zadeh and interest rates going up, most resellers dont have the patience or funds to wait that long

In addition to what O ogSlater said, don't forget that lots of people get sneakers by stealing/thievery. When that occurs, anything they sell for is a profit.

Quite odd that these shoes haven’t released in North America yet and the bulk of the asks are all below retail. (these prices are Canadian, retail is $260 CAD). You’d think they’d be charging a premium, but nope. I bet all of the low asks are all from the same seller too. Lol

If it’s too good to be true……

Attachments

• 93A0545B-0E19-47A4-A5A9-1670FC070060.jpeg
    93A0545B-0E19-47A4-A5A9-1670FC070060.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 472
  • 1BB81E1E-4BF1-46E9-88AC-8C6C0B34CCBA.jpeg
    1BB81E1E-4BF1-46E9-88AC-8C6C0B34CCBA.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 474
Quite odd that these shoes haven’t released in North America yet and the bulk of the asks are all below retail. (these prices are Canadian, retail is $260 CAD). You’d think they’d be charging a premium, but nope. I bet all of the low asks are all from the same seller too. Lol

If it’s too good to be true……
Not sure if y'all have been paying attention but the Jordan resell market has been low for a while across all models.

Back
Top Bottom