Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Browse repsneakers Reddit and do your homework. Theres a factory for almost all the alphabet. The entire city of putian’s economy is built on making shoes
That Zadeh pre-order thread is jokes..... Dudes more upset at PayPal and dudes calling the their shoes reps than they are Zadeh... "Bu bu but PayPal won't give my money back!" You mean the money you knowingly put into a ponzi scheme in the name of getting some shoes $30 under retail, 6 months after they drop? The lack of accountability in that thread is hilarious and the fact that most of these dudes in their are still sympathizing with the guy that fxcked them over just doesn't make sense to me. If I'm PayPal I'm lawyering up and telling them to hit me with their best shot. :smh:

That Zadeh pre-order thread is jokes..... Dudes more upset at PayPal and dudes calling the their shoes reps than they are Zadeh... "Bu bu but PayPal won't give my money back!" You mean the money you knowingly put into a ponzi scheme in the name of getting some shoes $30 under retail, 6 months after they drop? The lack of accountability in that thread is hilarious and the fact that most of these dudes in their are still sympathizing with the guy that fxcked them over just doesn't make sense to me. If I'm PayPal I'm lawyering up and telling them to hit me with their best shot. :smh:
They were willing to let good old zadeh buy lambo with their money for years as long as they get their pairs. Now they won’t even let PayPal do their investigation because it’s taking too long. Oh how comical and ironic.

297D3807-486E-4F5C-9D23-E7C3F3C12ACF.gif

Oh s**t....Seeing these rep videos is stressing me out. If I don't hit on retail, I doubt I'll go the resell route as they're looking too freak'n close to authentic. There are some signs, but may or may not be able to tell.....ugh. Only option might be to collaborate with an NTer who hits on multiples and can be trusted.

Oh s**t....Seeing these rep videos is stressing me out. If I don't hit on retail, I doubt I'll go the resell route as they're looking too freak'n close to authentic. There are some signs, but may or may not be able to tell.....ugh. Only option might be to collaborate with an NTer who hits on multiples and can be trusted.
You can go resell route as there's easy signs to tell if you strike out. Just look closely at the comparison video you'll see alot of wrongs on the rep version.

now these are reps if anyone gets the smooth leather instead of tumbled, then it’s reps. Elephant print completely different on the reps. Look at his on feet.

So smooth leather is rep
Tumbled is authentic

Are you sure about the leather because if I’m not mistaken, Nightwing said his pair’s leather was kind of smooth as well.

Are you sure about the leather because if I’m not mistaken, Nightwing said his pair’s leather was kind of smooth as well.
yes leather on nightwing has more cracks and you can see the cracks on the leather as on the rep you can barely see the cracks (if there is any) I posted a video comparison of rep vs real on the last page watch that and you'll see the difference on the upper white leather.

I would be genuinely thrilled if these are as easy to get on release day as many seem to think they’re going to be.

But my best guess about what’s going to happen is the same thing that always happens: the bots will be out in full force and gobble up a big chunk of the stock and the only people who will eat for retail are the ones that have lots of flex points or the luxury of entering multiple store pick up raffles in their area code.

Most of the rest of us will be S out of luck.

…hope I’m wrong.
this is the back to school jordan. if there isnt enough to go around i would be shocked.

Will wear mines this week as the stockx arrived today, will take pics tonight to compare with flight club, will wear it friday. Wear to death this one along with the elephant mochas.

Back
Top Bottom