Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Couple pages back someone mention the grey dots under laces, that’s a quick dead give away authentic’s has more dots. But I’m sure rep factory will correct these where as these ones are probably the first batch of reps. Reps will get better unfortunately.

I think I might .5 size down on these. The leather is so soft they already feel broken in. I can get away with going down for a snug fit

Definitely doubling!
8A278975-5F21-4397-8859-8024AD26C040.jpeg

20220817_022131.jpg
20220817_022128.jpg
20220817_022126.jpg

Not mine but someone from Korea they are sitting plus dude got another pair coming this should be easy plus I was on ig and those comments alone have some people saying pass cause they have cardinals or they like the black EP

Attachments

• 20220817_022128.jpg
    20220817_022128.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 21
20220817_022131.jpg
20220817_022128.jpg
20220817_022126.jpg

Not mine but someone from Korea they are sitting plus dude got another pair coming this should be easy plus I was on ig and those comments alone have some people saying pass cause they have cardinals or they like the black EP
Easy if you are there, here easy? 😂And you should know in the Jordan og retro world, a pass means a double or triple up And this after they acquire the shoe:
1660734684191.gif

Last edited:
Easy if you are there, here easy? 😂And you should know in the Jordan og retro world, a pass means a double or triple up And this after they acquire the shoe:
1660734684191.gif
Brother we've told you time and time again these will be an easy cop. They've been making all these OGs plentiful and easy to grab.

Brother we've told you time and time again these will be an easy cop. They've been making all these OGs plentiful and easy to grab.
It‘ll probably have more pairs true, but a very tiny fraction if any at all will pass on this. So eod a good chunk sold with a few left here and there. Playoff 12s release for me, didn’t find a sz 10 at all till I walked in on a jd sports grand opening on a Saturday a month after release. This is a purchase for a friend too. Struck out in Nike, footlocker, champs online.

It‘ll probably have more pairs true, but a very tiny fraction if any at all will pass on this. So eod a good chunk sold with a few left here and there. Playoff 12s release for me, didn’t find a sz 10 at all till I walked in on a jd sports grand opening on a Saturday a month after release. This is a purchase for a friend too. Struck out in Nike, footlocker, champs online.
So you were able to walk in a store and cop easily... That's the point brother, it seems you only seem to think online is the only way to cop shoes. These will be an easy pickup. Speak it into existence

Well I do hope I can just walk in sometime Saturday and hopefully get a sz 10 and a third pair. We’ll see. Also Jordan 4 stealth release non og, everywhere sold out until I saw someone returning sz 10 One day. Only way I was able to get it.

Last edited:
At least 3 sz 9 on this as the third will be a purchase only if still available. I’ll check online as well but won’t wake up at 7am. Just check whenever I wake up. Here in L.A. though this should be mostly gone eod.

Will wear mines this week as the stockx arrived today, will take pics tonight to compare with flight club, will wear it friday. Wear to death this one along with the elephant mochas.

I'm curious about the factory code from your StockX pair. I know your Flight Club pair had LN4, and it seems like the Korea pairs have LN3. Still need more people to post that and where they copped for a real analysis.

I honestly hope so. Funny enough, this was the last pair of jordans I was able to cop in store back in 2013. I gave up on the raffles, and standing in long lines with teenagers after this. I didn't buy anymore Js since then until last year when I copped the blk/red 11 low IE from Flight club, and the cool grey 11s last month from FC too. I just want one pair, so I hope I can get in and get out without any nonsense.

I'm curious about the factory code from your StockX pair. I know your Flight Club pair had LN4, and it seems like the Korea pairs have LN3. Still need more people to post that and where they copped for a real analysis.

I honestly hope so. Funny enough, this was the last pair of jordans I was able to cop in store back in 2013. I gave up on the raffles, and standing in long lines with teenagers after this. I didn't buy anymore Js since then until last year when I copped the blk/red 11 low IE from Flight club, and the cool grey 11s last month from FC too. I just want one pair, so I hope I can get in and get out without any nonsense.
Yes sir i guess it depends on if you keep up with social media, as i depend mostly on stores and have tried the nike reservation on rd with no luck, and also try online whenever i wake up. So far no dice for me. So i go to stockx if price is fair.

would y’all say odds are greater online or in person? What do people mean when they say this lol?

Yes sir i guess it depends on if you keep up with social media, as i depend mostly on stores and have tried the nike reservation on rd with no luck, and also try online whenever i wake up. So far no dice for me. So i go to stockx if price is fair.

Same here, that's why I gave up on all of that lol. At the time I refused to pay over retail so I was just SOL. I don't even know what the process is like now. Do they still do raffles? Are there long *** lines still? I really just want to walk in, get it and get the F out.

In my part of the world, it’s tough since all the sites up in Canada are botted up, and stores have stopped doing raffles after covid. And since release dates are all messed up due to shipping delays, you basically have to have a friend working at FL or Champs to even know when they get their shipments in. By the time word of mouth gets around, that lineup is 100 people deep. SMH. It would be great to come up on these, but it’s not likely for me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom