Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Same here, that's why I gave up on all of that lol. At the time I refused to pay over retail so I was just SOL. I don't even know what the process is like now. Do they still do raffles? Are there long *** lines still? I really just want to walk in, get it and get the F out.
footlocker champs footaction finishline apps have reservation raffles, and i've tried those no dice for me so far either. Here with this release i know there will be lines to get the leftovers, as is always with og retro releases. That's why my place every og retro is mostly gone eod.

statistically it should be more than enough for everyone to get pairs so all the “y’all are tripping buying early just wait” comments are granted.

Reality, everyone has a different situation locally. My town is flooded with resellers that backdoor every release. Every GR I try to get online the site crashes and by the time I get through my size is gone.

It’s cool if your town don’t have a bunch of resellers and the employees at the store that are trying to hustle on the side. That’s not the case in my area.

Last edited:
Canada SNKRS is weird, especially recently. Some things sitting, desert 3s, mystic 1s highs n lows sat for a minute, bunch of dunks now. But taxi 1s sold out quick. Hoping these are easy cop.

Forget instore. I think pretty much every sneaker employee in Toronto is corrupt lol.

Most flawless Jordan retro in recent memory. Best retro since the Air Max III recrafts.
I agree.

299995701_5681912758507307_8369208882366431257_n.jpg

300093983_5681913701840546_6975704014571239050_n.jpg 300096439_5681913148507268_8801112765203400531_n.jpg

footlocker champs footaction finishline apps have reservation raffles, and i've tried those no dice for me so far either. Here with this release i know there will be lines to get the leftovers, as is always with og retro releases. That's why my place every og retro is mostly gone eod.

So nothing has changed apparently? :rofl:

I can't speak for others but when I say it I mean it'll be an easy cop if you're open to acquiring then either online or in person.

I'm all for in person because I know I will bomb online going through normal routes. So how does this **** work then? We stand online with people who won raffles so they can get their pairs first, and hopefully if we're at the right store that has enough pairs we should get ours after?

What is the point of raffles if they're gong to make more than enough pairs? Seem ridiculous.

Last edited:

I'm all for in person because I know I will bomb online going through normal routes. So how does this **** work then? We stand online with people who won raffles so they can get their pairs first, and hopefully if we're at the right store that has enough pairs we should get ours after?

What is the point of raffles if they're gong to make more than enough pairs? Seem ridiculous.

You’re supposed to check back the next day for unclaimed pairs but if you haven’t been **** riding an employee for the last 90 days or wear a size under 9 you’re out of luck :lol: good luck finding a store that doesn’t do raffles lol

What happened to good old fashioned first come first serve in person and on NDC…

I mean unless you're just extremely unlucky you should be able to hit one of the online venues, even if you have to use a foreign shop like end... Not to mention a bunch of clothing stores are dropping Jordans these days as well.. now if you somehow manage to strike out on every venue online then hit up some foot stores in your area.

I mean unless you're just extremely unlucky you should be able to hit one of the online venues, even if you have to use a foreign shop like end... Not to mention a bunch of clothing stores are dropping Jordans these days as well.. now if you somehow manage to strike out on every venue online then hit up some foot stores in your area.

True that, however, this past year I've noticed that End has been upcharging from MSRP, but a material amount. At that point I'd rather go eBay than support that behavior.

You’re supposed to check back the next day for unclaimed pairs but if you haven’t been **** riding an employee for the last 90 days or wear a size under 9 you’re out of luck :lol: good luck finding a store that doesn’t do raffles lol

What happened to good old fashioned first come first serve in person and on NDC…
Oh brother, here we go :smh: . So release date is 9/10/22, when do we have to get these raffles? I'm assuming it's electronic?

Definitely miss going into a store copping and going home. All this other **** is annoying as ****.

I'll try that option as well.

statistically it should be more than enough for everyone to get pairs so all the “y’all are tripping buying early just wait” comments are granted.

Reality, everyone has a different situation locally. My town is flooded with resellers that backdoor every release. Every GR I try to get online the site crashes and by the time I get through my size is gone.

It’s cool if your town don’t have a bunch of resellers and the employees at the store that are trying to hustle on the side. That’s not the case in my area.
You live in Beaverton?

My g, if you’re in a stock room of your job, and picking your pairs out then that’s some nasty work :lol:

Yeah...I feel no remorse. Nothin but hypebeasts, resellers, and non-stylish no appreciation for the. classics "sneakerheads" i.e. posers come through to my store. I want my pairs to be as near immaculate as possible.

Last edited:
You a lame.

No dams given.
QuickElderlyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

All the pairs look good anyway :rofl: I just specifically wanted the ones with thin elephant print. Ya'll actin like I swapped reps out for real pairs:rofl: it aint that deep. The customers elephant print will just be thicker than mine. None are 2016 true blue thick so its whatever. Its a detail that I care about that regular consumers don't.

Back
Top Bottom