Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

No dams given.
QuickElderlyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

All the pairs look good anyway :rofl: I just specifically wanted the ones with thin elephant print. Ya'll actin like I swapped reps out for real pairs:rofl: it aint that deep. The customers elephant print will just be thicker than mine. None are 2016 true blue thick so its whatever. Its a detail that I care about that regular consumers don't.

For those mad I swapped pairs these are the swapped pairs...still good just not as uniformly thin. Stop bein upset :rofl:
20220817_190833.jpg
20220817_190740.jpg

Can't tell if I'm reading this wrong or not, but some of y'all really think people aren't swapping/mixing & matching shoes in the stockroom before they hit the floor? :lol:

I worked in a shoe store before and maybe I just wasn’t one of the cool kids cuz it seem like that **** ain’t really fly but I can’t even remember what the popping Retros were that year to remember if anything was worth doing that while I was there

No dams given.

All the pairs look good anyway :rofl: I just specifically wanted the ones with thin elephant print. Ya'll actin like I swapped reps out for real pairs:rofl: it aint that deep. The customers elephant print will just be thicker than mine. None are 2016 true blue thick so its whatever. Its a detail that I care about that regular consumers don't.

Man good for you. I would do the same exact damn thing. :pimp:

I worked in a shoe store before and maybe I just wasn’t one of the cool kids cuz it seem like that **** ain’t really fly but I can’t even remember what the popping Retros were that year to remember if anything was worth doing that while I was there

Nobody gave a sht when I was at FTL, and my friends at Champs would let me pick after I quit working there. Still do it when given the opportunity.

Man good for you. I would do the same exact damn thing. :pimp:

I'm sayin man! With the way JB be having QC issues I'd be a fool not to if I'm in a position to be able to. Its no better than cats that buy 5 pairs swap them out for the best ones and return the 3 defective joints with their defective counterparts and keep the 2 immaculate ones. Like if you care so much about the shoe you'll do what you must.

No dams given.

Do you mean the thickness of the lines, or the height at the toe box?

Picked my 2 pairs by hand and swapped pairs with thicker elephant print. Now to secure a 3rd.

20220817_180839.jpg
20220817_181133.jpg

No dams given :rofl:
These are out already in the US??
I was on the fence with these but WOW thag quality and craftsmanship finally look perfectly out together

These are out already in the US??
I was on the fence with these but WOW thag quality and craftsmanship finally look perfectly out together

Not out for sale yet, but stores have slowly started getting them in stock.

Y’know something wild

Idk how long these will stay DS for me

I have DMP 6’s and Bred 11’s still DS.. but these may get on feet within a few weeks of coppin tbh

Y’know something wild

I have DMP 6’s and Bred 11’s still DS.. but these may get on feet within a few weeks of coppin tbh

Number 1 reason why a double up is mando. These will make perfect daily wearers. Along with Desert Elephants, most OG Jordans & OG-esque colorways are just hyper wearable and versatile.

I just don’t wear Jordan’s like that anymore.

I doubled on the Infrared 6 and my rock pair got like 10-20 wears on em maybe a little more.. and they look great :lol:

Yeah...I feel no remorse. Nothin but hypebeasts, resellers, and non-stylish no appreciation for the. classics "sneakerheads" i.e. posers come through to my store. I want my pairs to be as near immaculate as possible.

I aint even mad at that. The way people complain about Nike/JB QC, if given the opportunity who wouldn't swap out for better pairs? Out of curiosity, do you work for a Mom & Pop or a chain store? Does your store do raffles, and if so what is the process?

Yeah...I feel no remorse. Nothin but hypebeasts, resellers, and non-stylish no appreciation for the. classics "sneakerheads" i.e. posers come through to my store. I want my pairs to be as near immaculate as possible.
Hey glad you can pick the best through all the pairs, I’m happy with both mines, but want triple due to this being the closest to the og, shape might not be like this good next time. Wearing mines sushi Sunday with a friend who also likes the 3s. Just gonna shock him on early pair lol.

Y’know something wild

I broke mine out the very next day after i got them. I only do that shoes i absolutely love. Putting these on feet instantly took me back to 1988 8) I havent been this content with a retro in a long time

Back
Top Bottom