Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

ECE0810A-765B-4FC2-806A-B6C487891294.jpeg
A36616D0-E01E-4820-8791-12290CD8E725.jpeg
🤮🤮🤮🤮nice shoes burn the jersey

Break out the champagne and condoms

I think where the discrepancy truly comes in is because the gray they’ve been using for decades now is just not the same color tone as any of the OGs. It’s not simply a matter of lightening or darkening today’s gray. The OG gray looks like it has a hint of blue to it. The stuff they use now will never look exactly the same because it’s simply a different color. You can see it clearly in those ijapino photos.

I think where the discrepancy truly comes in is because the gray they’ve been using for decades now is just not the same color tone as any of the OGs. It’s not simply a matter of lightening or darkening today’s gray. The OG gray looks like it has a hint of blue to it. The stuff they use now will never look exactly the same because it’s simply a different color. You can see it clearly in those ijapino photos.
:lol: :lol:

This is kind of what I wanted to know too, when I was asking the other day. The cement grey in old pics looks like it had a little blue in it.

Just need 1 size 15. 3's last for a while. Don't have to worry about ice bottoms and they way my rotation is set up, these will last a while.

I'd double up if it's easy but don't see a need for 3 pairs.

What type of socks was MJ wearing in the 80s with his 3s….looks like dude is wearing a foot cast

1662347346375.jpeg

88’s color looks like a pair of vintage black/grey jeans
That dark grey stonewash look was still popular in some areas when the OG fire red dropped

So that definitely could have been the inspiration for the dark 🐘 print

But also 🐘 are different shades of grey as well so that could have been the thought process back then too

I dont. 1 pair is good enough for me.

unless you are gonna play hoops in these one pair should last you a good amount of years.

you will probably be dead before even getting to that second pair.

Nah this is facts. Now if it was 1988 and we only have a pair to our name it would make sense to triple up. Most of us aint gettin to
The 2nd or 3rd. I'm doubling up(decided not to triple up because I was trippin) but that 1st pair is getting deliberately worn like crazy lol

I guess I can finally remove the denim 3s and have an all Nike Air OG lineup. Once the 2s drop, I'll have the original White/Red Jordan lineup... Loving It...

Screenshot_20220905-143905_Instagram.jpg

All you need is the 2s this year fam!

Back
Top Bottom