Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I swear f'n god SNKRS is a f'n Cancer. I overslept an woke up at 9:58 EST. Tried to add as soon, as they came available, only to be met with BS errors, timed out line, then sold out. Every other site is sold out, too.

JD sports now is my ONLY hope, and I've waiting for damn a half an hour. Not getting my hopes up, because I haven't every been able to log in, yet.

I'm SERIOUSLY about to be done with SNKRS, because I'veONLY ever hit ONE f'n time. That was over THREE f'n years ago, with the Black Cement 4's. SERIOUSLY, I'm like 0-25. S*** is like trying to win the f'n Powerball Mega Millions.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I feel you, I never win on SNKRS now. I still go on but I don't expect to get the "Got 'Em" screen.

I don't even get mad anymore, should've bought on Flight Club since the start, since the shoe got a $5 bump after release. SNKRS just gets the ol' college try nowadays, but I know it's not happening.

As predicted, all who want to eat, shall

Shout out to Shoe Palace for holding it down with the cheap shipping and zero tax. $219 all in works for me

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 10.21.37 AM.png
:emoji_pear:‘s for everyone!

I initially tried for 11.5 on snkrs for my pops, but it sold out. So I went back in line for a double up on my sz 11 and it went thru. 😳 I woulda been cool with just my one pair so pops could eat. If anyone has an 11.5 and needs an 11 hmu up, I'm down to swap. Pops gonna feel like I only tried for me, which is NOT the case. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20220910_101911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom