Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I sold my ‘07 pair last year & didn’t buy the ‘13 pair. This ‘22 pair though…man oh man :wow::smokin:nthat:!!!

8600DE7C-F14F-486A-8ABF-11BF791F9BF8.jpeg

Hit on Hibbett Sports and had a super easy pickup... Pair looks great!

Struck out on the double up with SNKRS. Might sell my Cardinals and cop a second pair if they restock.

Production hasn’t gone up. Interest has lowered.

Interest or not, it’s still a GR that’s selling out. No one at least in my circle of friends cared about this release to be honest. It’s a classic shoe, but I can see why the hype beasts passed on them.

Welp more 3s on the way. Hide n seeks 🤣.
Clean though.
Kids sizes only. Eh, White Cements dropping next year so these are irrelevant.

Also the kids not really banging with Jordan’s outside of 1s 4s and select collabs. No influencers told them this was a dope shoe so they didn’t know to cop it

There’s gonna be more kids hype for those Nike x Tom Sachs banana shoes at the end of the month than these.

This release was for the 30 and older crowd. Who also happen to be people with the most bills and affected most by inflation triggered price raises

I said it early in this thread. These aren't the trendy shoe if you put in the work most should be able to cop today. Now if these were blowing up on tiktok a lot of people would be singing a different tune.

Interest or not, it’s still a GR that’s selling out. No one at least in my circle of friends cared about this release to be honest. It’s a classic shoe, but I can see why the hype beasts passed on them.
Hopefully the beasts continue to pass, at least on OG colorways! OG colorways 1 - 23 is all I care about. At this point, they can have the collabs and hype ****. Idc anymore!

Still cannot believe those were slept on the way they were. One of my all time grails
I cared about dmp 6s in 2006, but when they re-released they didn't matter to me and still don't. I think it was the allure of that 1st dmp pack fir me when it initially dropped and started the pack phase

Kids sizes only. Eh, White Cements dropping next year so these are irrelevant.

I said it early in this thread. These aren't the trendy shoe if you put in the work most should be able to cop today. Now if these were blowing up on tiktok a lot of people would be singing a different tune.
Thanks for offering to lob me a pair.

…I appreciate it.🙏

Any other spots any1 know of that have 9.5 left online??...thanks

So were these super manufactured or I just got lucky? I missed out online twice. Walked into my local mall at 11:00am (hour after they opened), walked up to the associate at finish line and they had quite a few avail

It’s rare, but it does happen time to time. Just because this shoe isn’t an instant sell-out, doesn’t necessarily mean “times are changing”

Back
Top Bottom