Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

The BC3 is still my GOAT 3. This release is obviously better than the 2018 BC3, but minute they do those in the current mold it will be the GOAT 3 since 1988.
Only ONE undisputed champion right now…
75FE542A-E1C1-4B2C-8452-8206846488C4.jpeg

THE GOAT 3.

You SHOULD…especially if you have the cash.
I’ve been guilty of doubling or tripling up. Sometimes Lewiup.

The thing I realized (but still do) is if you have a large rotation and ARE wearing your shoes, Two is probably enough. As the next rerelease will drop…by the time it becomes a beater (and you still have the other pair on ice).

But I do respect a good execution so buy what you like.

Your left pair has some nice, thin elephant print!
Good eye! I noticed that too. I wish my right pair had the same print. I tried to mix match pairs at the store (FTL) but they wouldn’t let me. They used to always let me do it.

One pair of these more than enough for me right now. No way I could ever wear through 3-4 pairs of these unless I was wearing them every day, regardless of my outfit like a kid in a 90s sitcom

If I need another pair in the next few years, I'm sure the price not going crazy any time soon. Them 2018 BCIIIs didn't go nuts until Covid dollars hit and people circled back around to them 2 years later.

They have the makings of that tbh

Only thing making me doubt it is the release of “similar” colorway 3’s like the Katrina’s.
I Don’t See Katrina’s Playing A Role In Pricing On These At All In The Future.

In Reality, Katrina’s Are Close To WCIIIs As Well And As We Know, Ain’t Nobody Thinking About Ol’ Katrina When That Time Comes :lol:

I Don’t See Katrina’s Playing A Role In Pricing On These At All In The Future.

In Reality, Katrina’s Are Close To WCIIIs As Well And As We Know, Ain’t Nobody Thinking About Ol’ Katrina When That Time Comes :lol:
To those that care about OG’s sure.

But from a somewhat regular hypebeast / general shoe collector perspective, Katrina’s and these are both red 3’s. Both release somewhat close to each other. Etc.

Idk. Maybe I’m wrong.

I got these quite easily on SNKRS, and I always get L’s so I’m pretty excited to have these since I passed on the retro before these. I was reading comments and I’m happy that they fit like those black cement 3s; I half sized down on those and they are too damn smug so I went with my usual size 12 this time. My estimated delivery is like September 27th, is anyone else’s that late? I’m gonna wait until these come in before I debate if I am gonna get a double or not.

After looking at all the pics here, I couldn’t wait on my pair to come from creme321 . So I drove out in the rain to the city to see If I catch any pairs in the wild & I ended up grabbing my double. Such a beautiful shoe. I gotta give it to JB/Nike & I didnt notice they rolled the red liner back on the tongue after all these years! I really hope we get True Blues in the mold soon & Blk/Cements of course.

47C4144B-59FB-4D21-832A-D41FD219B520.jpeg

Good eye! I noticed that too. I wish my right pair had the same print. I tried to mix match pairs at the store (FTL) but they wouldn’t let me. They used to always let me do it.
That mix matching shoes typically leads someone else get a really crappy pair, or that store not selling them because no one likes them. Dude told me at the FTL when I got my stage haze that they are kind of stopping people from doing that, when he thought I was trying to do that lol

Cotdammit. Was back at the mall late this afternoon with the kid because he wanted to use his bday gift cards at the Lego store. Footlocker right there, popped in because I can’t help myself … no sz 11 left. Champs right there … had one sz 11 left. Couldn’t resist the call, despite saying yesterday I was good with just one pair. The more I looked at my first pair last night, the even more bad *** I realized these are. Still not 1:1 with the OG, of course, but damn they look great. Realized it was nuts for a III lover like me to pass on the chance of bagging another pair for retail when I still had the opportunity.
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt I mean, what can I say :rofl:

Cotdammit. Was back at the mall late this afternoon with the kid because he wanted to use his bday gift cards at the Lego store. Footlocker right there, popped in because I can’t help myself … no sz 11 left. Champs right there … had one sz 11 left. Couldn’t resist the call, despite saying yesterday I was good with just one pair. The more I looked at my first pair last night, the even more bad *** I realized these are. Still not 1:1 with the OG, of course, but damn they look great. Realized it was nuts for a III lover like me to pass on the chance of bagging another pair for retail when I still had the opportunity.
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt I mean, what can I say :rofl:
I can say FOR SURE you’re not an idiot. :lol:

Why pass up a double up on a classic OG that’s done well. I mean, you’re so old you may be dead the next time they retro. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Good choice. You’d have regretted not having multiples in a few months from now. I ended up with 4 pairs and I’d grab more in a heartbeat if I could find another size 14.

Back
Top Bottom