Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

This colorway doesnt tickle my insides. It’ll look great with some LRG jorts though.

Could you name the shoes that tickle your inside so that I can stay FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from those!

I don't want a shoe tickling anything of mine.

1663014037799.gif

Y’all think now is best time to buy on GOAT? As far as prices going up and getting ridiculous lol

And this is why people should give JB more $h!# when they dont reproduce their "legacy" colorways close to OG specifications cause they definitely have the ability to

Black cements, I'm looking at you... it's like they f things up on purpose to keep you copping till they get it right or something, hmmm 🤔
The thing that doesn’t make sense with that approach is that shoes don’t last forever. I’m going to buy a new pair of these next release because by that point, they’ll crumble soon.

I was watching a video on youtube and this guy shows a wall of nikes and jordans and says "look at all these nikes and air jordans just sitting. what a shame."

Is this the new "sitting"?

Just because a shoe is on display doesnt mean its sitting.

I dont know how many times ive asked in the past 20 years about a shoe on display only to be told that that display shoe was the last pair they had left.

we gotta do better yall
Unless you work as an executive for Jordan Brand/Nike or you manage a shoe store, there is absolutely no reason to be disappointed that a shoe is “sitting”. And if you don’t meet either of those, then it means you’re either a scummy reseller, or you’re insecure and only want to own things when other people can’t have them. Either way - you’re likely a POS, and I’ll be thrilled when you leave this space and move on to the next brand/hyped thing. Lol

I was watching a video on youtube and this guy shows a wall of nikes and jordans and says "look at all these nikes and air jordans just sitting. what a shame."

I dont know how many times ive asked in the past 20 years about a shoe on display only to be told that that display shoe was the last pair they had left.

we gotta do better yall

It's either this or cats talking about we sleeping a shoe. How about we just don't want every sneaker that drops and we are cool with that.

I have like 4 pending charges from NBA store on my account, but nothing was ever confirmed and no e-mail from them or anything. Hopefully those get canceled :lol:

Probably got hit every time I clicked submit, even though it wasn't going through.

Guys I’m trying to get my twelfth pair. I want to fill up a corner of a room with JUST Fire Red 3s.

I don’t want to be that guy but could you guys Magic Johnson Alley Oop to Cap?

we gotta do better yall

It's human behavior; people want what they can't have. If it doesn't sell out with many/most taking Ls, people feel it's not desirable. That's fine with me. Only problem is if Nike sees it as a negative for brand equity, they may reduce prod'n next time, which is NOT good. These will sell, and Nike will make their money. Hopefully they sell thru quickly enough to not be deemed a drag on the brand.

If i had to put the 3 most annoying words in a sentence, it would sound like: Yall "Sleeping" on "Sitting" "Bricks" !!! Normal people buying normal product at a normal pace....they should "Sit". And who's sleeping? Everybody isn't going to like e every Jordan release. And when you find out a shoe isn't resell marketable to the masses it's a Brick???

I declare some of these folks have let sneaker youtube control their minds. Even to the point there like Zombies from "The Night of the Living Dead" because they have no "BRAINS"...
Just came back from returning my second pair to Champs at my nearby mall. I checked Footlocker, Finishline and Shoe Palace. None of them had any mens sizes left anymore. People who say things are "sitting" don't have a clue about how the retail business works. I'm sure there are stores that still have some, and obviously there are restocks already, like the Hibbett one posted above (it's tempting to buy another pair there right now, but I'm back to being strong and staying content to just have one nice pair LOL). But when a company sells through pretty much its entire stock within days, or even a month--and I seriously doubt you're going to see a bunch of these around in a month--that's a massive success. Now, from a "hype" and brand-image standpoint, I'm sure Nike/JB considers how quickly an OG retro like this moves. But nothing about this release looks like something Nike/JB would view as much of a negative. Looks to me like the production number was pretty spot-on for the demand.

On a side note, I do now find it even more hilarious that my local consignment shop was notifying its customer mailing-list that it was going to have a full run of these available on release day for $350. Sad part is, it probably sold every pair it had, but I don't actually know. I wonder how that worked out for them LOL

Last edited:
Ehhh just grabbed a second pair from Hibbett for insurance. No shipping from Shoe Palace yet. Not keeping this second pair

Just in case Shoe Palace start acting funny, also now that I’m hearing dudes getting pairs with not tumbled leather, gotta have QC insurance, before I send one of these pairs back.

Just came back from returning my second pair to Champs at my nearby mall. I checked Footlocker, Finishline and Shoe Palace. None of them had any mens sizes left anymore. People who say things are "sitting" don't have a clue about how the retail business works. I'm sure there are stores that still have some, and obviously there are restocks already, like the Hibbett one posted above (it's tempting to buy another pair there right now, but I'm back to being strong and staying content to just have one nice pair LOL). But when a company sells through pretty much its entire stock within days, or even a month--and I seriously doubt you're going to see a bunch of these around in a month--that's a massive success. Now, from a "hype" and brand-image standpoint, I'm sure Nike/JB considers how quickly an OG retro like this moves. But nothing about this release looks like something Nike/JB would view as much of a negative. Looks to me like the production number was pretty spot-on for the demand.
You took it back. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom