Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Careful with food trucks. Unless you have someone else manning it, it's not a business; it's basically buying yourself a job, while taking on all the risk, no benefits, etc. A real business generates positive cash flow while you, the owner, is NOT there. In addition, it should be scalable (in this example, multiple trucks generating positive cash flow without you working on any of the trucks).

You gotta start somewhere... I just know that I can make more than what I am making now, gave no boss, and work the hours I want. Just not really willing to taje that risk rn with all the other stuff I have going on.

You gotta start somewhere... I just know that I can make more than what I am making now, gave no boss, and work the hours I want. Just not really willing to taje that risk rn with all the other stuff I have going on.
My buddy has a restaurant and 2 food trucks. He makes good coin, but it is a grind. 12-14 hour workdays is a normal thing for him. Food business is tough due to the slim margins.

Yeah I have a friend from Long Island City who started with food service in the hotel industry, pivoted to a food truck, put himself through culinary school and now does really well doing pop-ups and high profile gigs like the Masters, events in the Hamptons and stuff. Really talented dude. Whenever he's around he voluntarily takes over and chefs up some crazy stuff. Tough work though fo sure.

IMG_4511.JPG

Finally got my third pair, got all of these for retail. I picked out the 2 shoes of the bunch with the best tumbled leather, some were abit inconsistent. All LN3

people addressed this during the 06' release on NT - i remember the use of a wet towel/ paper towel and dab acetone to rub the EP to make it "lighter"

not sure if material changed but its relatively easy.
To each his own but I had no idea it was nearly that serious to some people.

people addressed this during the 06' release on NT - i remember the use of a wet towel/ paper towel and dab acetone to rub the EP to make it "lighter"

not sure if material changed but its relatively easy.

Making the elephant print on current fire reds lighter won't look better. I could understand the 06 pairs but this pair is perfect. Honestly, if anything, the elephant print would look slightly better if it was a lil Darker like on the Dark Irises.

Back
Top Bottom