Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Please believe, every Michigander has boots lol. And many Michigan sneaker heads probably have at least one pair of sneakers boots. But No sneaker head no where is wearing boots for 5-7 months and keeping ALL their sneakers on ice especially with sneakers companies still dropping heat during the winter. It ain't gonna happen and you know it lol. In Michigan, winter weather (ice/sleet/slush/snow) can start as early as late October and as late as the first couple weeks of February. It can end as early as late March and as late as early May. That's a long time to must stare at your kicks 😂. If the ground is dry and it isn't bitter cold, I will at least consider breaking a pair of sneakers out. Especially if they aren't suede. And Michigan isn't a big public transit/walkable state. So if it's not too bad out you're not spending a crazy amount of time in the streets in the elements unless your walking one of the downtown areas or you're a school/college kid. Every Michigander and for sure Michigan sneaker heads each have their go to winter resistant sneakers. Mine are/were Yeezy's and pretty much any Jordan besides 6s, 8s, 10s and 13s.

Got over 100 Timbs, over 200 sneaks and I wear Timbs 12 months out of the year playa. They’re meant for year round use.

considering that most jays are uncomfortable...thats not a high bar to clear

Exactly, I remember my 09 ish Fire Red 3s, literally felt like bricks. Can’t remember what year those were but they were so bad standing in them at a concert that I put them on eBay the next day. Timbs have more cushion, support and quality. They’re heavier but that’s not an issue for me.

Restock

Was this full size?

all I see are the same two kids sizes that been there for a while.

…that being said:

C3480C2D-46F0-478E-9113-7BCA5B2F05D7.gif

2833EB92-F5E4-4E62-9C42-9AC6BCCA48C3.gif
6F3C895E-3D81-4ECA-98E0-666548A10AF4.gif

7A23679C-4EC3-44F2-837B-529A407864E5.gif

38A2DB4A-91FC-4974-AF04-DD90B4250BD6.gif

B0A081AE-C4B0-483F-AF71-DFCA28ECCC4C.gif

Last edited:
Restocks do me absolutely no good at the time in the morning when farmers are milking their cows in the cold darkness of isolation.

…starting to feel like Nike is deliberately f-ing with me.

They've been coming through in the early morning. I've never once seen the sizes that solelinks shows in the screenshots. Seems line every time I see them, it's the same 3 sizes.

They've been coming through in the early morning. I've never once seen the sizes that solelinks shows in the screenshots. Seems line every time I see them, it's the same 3 sizes.
The irony of Nike being a West Coast company that keeps doing restocks so early in the morning that West Coast folks can't get the shoes is just remarkable.

...its actually makes me physically ill.

The irony of Nike being a West Coast company that keeps doing restocks so early in the morning that West Coast folks can't get the shoes is just remarkable.

...its actually makes me physically ill.

Used to be at 5am. 7am isn't really early IMO.

Back
Top Bottom