Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

We don't until Nike or another shoe store announces it. They could keep them until the original release date. Though, they could have that mold problem like other shoes did.
jus speculation bro, nuthin in concrete!!! None of us really know!!!

Paranoid this release is gonna be similar to the air uptempos where random places like Eastbay drops them randomly or something like that. It created quite the hype with that shoe if you followed that thread or not

I'm not even going to worry about a date change until it happens, doesn't seem logical to drop em in a month as busy as June. In the event they do drop early and conflict with another release I'll just grab one on RD and catch another on a restock. The recent NA releases have been massive and restock multiple times.. Hopefully these will follow suit.

I hope they do release earlier. I really need to double up on this release. I haven't a pair of these since 2007. My favorite AJ V.

Beautiful. Going to try for the triple up. JB better not move the date up though. I'm out of the country for most of June. Maybe I can cop while I'm in Europe? Anyone know if Nike Euro sites take American credit cards?
No.....well hmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji]. I know overseas footsites do

NikeTalk, lets bow our heads and let us pray

Sole father

Who art in swoosh heaven

OG be thy name

Thy Nike comes

Thy ice will be walked on earth

as in swoosh heaven

Give us on that day our favorite brand

And forgive our soles

As we forgive soles that have trespassed on us

and lead us not into resale

But deliver us from chaos

Amen [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
 ​
June 11th???
 ​
 ​
 ​
Please God, F NO!!!! Nike/JB, Please hold them off until the the first week of July, at least!!! DEAR GOD PLEASE!!!
 ​
 ​
 ​
Quote:​
 ​
 ​
OH GOD YES
These would be spot on if the sole was clear. Its pretty impressive. That toe box is money. I hope the blue fades pretty quick.​
 ​
Everyone is saying two pairs, I'm in the same boat. That makes me nervous as I NEED a pair to beat into the ground without worrying about it.​
[/quote]
 ​
 ​
 ​
HELL YES

True, just paranoid about this release. Trying to find a job so I can secure these.
[/quote]
 ​
You, & me both @AirSakuragi. All this release date change talk is got me on edge, to the fullest. I've got NO ends right now, NONE. I got bills that are due at the end of the month also....
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:
NikeTalk, lets bow our heads and let us pray

Sole father

Who art in swoosh heaven

OG be thy name

Thy Nike comes

Thy ice will be walked on earth

as in swoosh heaven

Give us on that day our favorite brand

And forgive our soles

As we forgive soles that have trespassed on us

and lead us not into resale

But deliver us from chaos

Amen [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Now it's easy to spot the fakes. The retail pairs have very high tongues that seem thick, not to mention the soles not being half as blue as the early pairs

^^^ certain things you joke about, that's not one in my opinion. I know its just the internet, but tasteless.

[emoji]128530[/emoji] [emoji]128580[/emoji] Get a grip bro
Life in general is tasteless

If you noticed I was gone from here for 5 months

because everyone wants to push my buttons and

provoke a response post that's going to get tagged up an a

annoying warning in my pm.

What in the 3 days that I've been back on have I posted that was mean?

You and g money are joy and fun killers on here and I peep your game y'all do

The man upstairs and I joke around a lot and he understands my heart sooo.

We can either shoot the dice and talk kicks

Or chuck the deuce [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Now it's easy to spot the fakes. The retail pairs have very high tongues that seem thick, not to mention the soles not being half as blue as the early pairs
 Yup @jaylaw15... I also noticed that the fakes have a different shape, and that curved, steel toe boot toe box.

Nike/JB came HARD, and justified the $220+ price tag with these. Man I might go hard, & go for third pair... after I get my two.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom