Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Yup @jaylaw15... I also noticed that the fakes have a different shape, and that curved, steel toe boot toe box.
 ​
Nike/JB came HARD, and justified the $220+ price tag with these. Man I might go hard, & go for third pair... after I get my two.
 ​
happy.gif
@jaylaw15  can you show us some comparisons with the unauthorized and authorized pairs (using some of the photos in the thread) if I have to pay resale I want to know.

uh oh, CJ boys gettin angry and handing out reps to each other. I'll sign out on that note.

looking forward to this release.

Last edited:
uh oh, CJ boys gettin angry and handing out reps to each other. I'll sign out on that note.

looking forward to this release.

If your hatin we can find some ways to deal with ya - Curren$y

You acting like [emoji]128519[/emoji] meanwhile your lurking in the background [emoji]128520[/emoji] waiting to team up and gang up on someone. Even when I posted under Sole Blessed you pulled the same antics.

Anywho I have no beef with you currently so stay out of my way. thanks mgmt.

Thread is c00king up already

I'm high key more fiend out for these than the flu games now...done threw the bred 11 lows up on tha bay 2 pay for most of these

Passing on the Flu games them joints dope but I already have my favorite 12s. :pimp:

Now I need my favorite 5s with the NA. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
If your hatin we can find some ways to deal with ya - Curren$y

You acting like [emoji]128519[/emoji] meanwhile your lurking in the background [emoji]128520[/emoji] waiting to team up and gang up on someone. Even when I posted under Sole Blessed you pulled the same antics.

Anywho I have no beef with you currently so stay out of my way. thanks mgmt.

I have NO beef with dude either @OGMCMXCII
. He's just hates on me with a vengeance, & for no reason whatsoever.

But anyways, since he's signin' out...

This thread has been EXCELLENT without you.
He just likes to hold a grudge for the longest on some feminine ish

Getting 2 pairs most definitely.

Copped 2 pairs back in 07. One pair beat to death and talks, the other still decent...

Favorite J's of all time
Mail your beater pls.

I wonder if theres a way to customize that wax effect on the collar like the OG.

It supposed to be waxed with that dull sheen to match with the tongue. Its a subtle detail but necessary to the design.
ASH ALERT

WEEEW WEEEW WEEW

Last edited:
Getting 2 pairs most definitely.

Copped 2 pairs back in 07. One pair beat to death and talks, the other still decent...

Favorite J's of all time
Mail your beater pls.

I wonder if theres a way to customize that wax effect on the collar like the OG.

It supposed to be waxed with that dull sheen to match with the tongue. Its a subtle detail but necessary to the design.
ASH ALERT

WEEEW WEEEW WEEW

You're correct on that collar look, my OGS were just like that. To remove that shiny finish will not be an easy task, need some way to pull the oil off the surface.

Last edited:
I think these look much better with being all durabuck. They look close enough to the OGs for me not to care

Back
Top Bottom