Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

yessss...damn I'm ready!!!

@marz...I know right...I don't even know how 2 clean those fragile beasts
Everything else is on point too @blw843. No signs of yellowing, nothing. Although, I do need to clean the bottom's of both shoes. @AirThompson said usin' sneaker cleaner, from like Champ's or FTL... is an absolute NO-NO. That's what I always used, so I don't know what I should use. I have another flawless pair still on ice, but the pair I've worn 2-6 times.... could easily pass for DS, after I cleaned them.

Originally Posted by BigJNY88  

Cement 4s didn't exactly sit like the Maroon 6s did.  Cement 4s were actually sold out by the Monday after their initial Saturday release, so essentially within 2-3 days.

I have a feeling the Metallic 5s could play out like that
@BigJNY88, the BM 5's will be sold out everywhere by 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. On July 23rd.

laugh.gif

​
Man I wish they were $190+ tax @blw843. That $450+ is gonna f'in' disintegrate my pockets, on the double up tip. I just have to double up though. These are one of my favorite Jordan's of all-time right here. They're absolute grail status. 2nd place behind the Black Cement 4's for me, with the Black Infrared 6's in 3rd. Well, the 2.5th place if I could.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
I hope & pray that the retail price stays at $220+, for the next few years. The next price increase is gonna hurt like hell.
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
Greater than $220 probably = my retirement 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  

No, the Nike Air White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4s didn't sell out online that quick when they released. The 4s are more popular than the 5s. They will sell out but not that quick.
That's only because people couldn't get through, and were stuck in line.
laugh.gif
Also, the White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4's aren't as popular as the Black/Metallic Sliver & White 5's.

They won't sell out that quick because you have to account for all the sites crashing for at least an hour or so.

Cement 4s didn't exactly sit like the Maroon 6s did.  Cement 4s were actually sold out by the Monday after their initial Saturday release, so essentially within 2-3 days.

I have a feeling the Metallic 5s could play out like that

well enough to get swoosh use

They won't sell out that quick because you have to account for all the sites crashing for at least an hour or so.
Yeah, and the bots will eat us for lunch. I'm going to cop no matter what, but snkrs and in-store will be my preferred method to avoid those demons called add to cart services. But if need be, i'll be on the websites for the retailers copping these beauties.

C'mon guys :smh: Keep the thread on track so I don't have to start booting people from the thread.

Last edited:
^I cant say I have , I never liked high socks, always thought that was Jordans only attire flaw. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom