Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

It's still two weeks before the release and people are complaining about receiving them early. Why does it matter so much to receive them early? 

I'm going to stand up for SobeSoles here.

They were charging $260? That's retail + tax + shipping + small convenience fee. Even if the shoes don't ship until release date you still saved yourself the trouble of the raffle process.

He sold the Chicago II's a week early and below retail.

Don't bash someone in a thread who is a member on here. Go to him directly if you have questions and concerns.

If your talking to me I'm not bashing anyone
If not directed at me them I apologize

It does not make sense to preorder something when there were so many other options out there

If you live in the sticks that's another issue

I been buying and selling sneakers longer then alot of people in here

I know how the resell non having Nike account websites work as I have also been close to Brick and mortar stores owners and small website operators who do business together.

I'm sorry I can't have my money tied up in someone's business and I don't have the product I already paid for
But that's just me
I have done it before and it's too much hassle

I'm sure the site is legit but if I have to pay a premium it doesn't make sense for me to wait.
If I can't cop on release date I'll go with a local seller who has a receipt not a site that's waiting like everyone else for the release date

Last edited:

It's just not bologna. It's mostly all the food. Most of it processed and full of preservatives. Its in the water. Its in our medicine. But back to the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It costs way too much to eat real food that doesn't end up putting you in the hospital. 90 percent of people are running around malnourished to some degree or another.

If there was ever a reason to have a revolution this would be it. They're systematically robbing us of our savings, our futures and a better, higher quality life. Everyone in Washington should be hung for treason.

It costs way too much to eat real food that doesn't end up putting you in the hospital. 90 percent of people are running around malnourished to some degree or another.

If there was ever a reason to have a revolution this would be it. They're systematically robbing us of our savings, our futures and a better, higher quality life. Everyone in Washington should be hung for treason.
While your at it tell them to lower college tuition

They really did these right. Gets me even more pumped for the eventual fire red 3m tongue release...

Reactions: ARK
Yo these are $225 ? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

We've seen plenty of pics, but i want official pics, and my foot locker doesn't even know if they're getting these, i want to do in-store, and not have to deal with the wasteland of eastbay and finish line's release. I'm copping no matter what, but i don't want to deal with bots if y'all get me.

Back
Top Bottom