Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm going to stand up for SobeSoles here.

They were charging $260? That's retail + tax + shipping + small convenience fee. Even if the shoes don't ship until release date you still saved yourself the trouble of the raffle process.

He sold the Chicago II's a week early and below retail.

Don't bash someone in a thread who is a member on here. Go to him directly if you have questions and concerns.
I HAVE NO ISSUES OR EXPERIENCE WITH SOBESOLES BUT THEY ARE CHARGING 300 NOT 260

I'm going to stand up for SobeSoles here.

They were charging $260? That's retail + tax + shipping + small convenience fee. Even if the shoes don't ship until release date you still saved yourself the trouble of the raffle process.

He sold the Chicago II's a week early and below retail.

Don't bash someone in a thread who is a member on here. Go to him directly if you have questions and concerns.

I HAVE NO ISSUES OR EXPERIENCE WITH SOBESOLES BUT THEY ARE CHARGING 300 NOT 260
they were 260 for a time and you were able to use a 10 dollar code too

I can't wait for these. I hope I can get 2 pairs for retail as easily as the WC4s. Everything has been selling pretty fast this year and demand for these will be really high no matter how many pairs are made.

Demand only appears high because the 12s have been instant sellouts ask year. Most hyped model goes to 12s this year. Last year it was the 1s

I've managed to hit on both raffles I've entered into at my local Finishline this year (WC4s and Flu games)
I'm pretty confident I'll hit on these as well. Got a $50 gift card and $20 reward ready to whoop some ***.

I'll be moderately butt hurt if I don't hit at Finishline.

These are massed produced. Everyone should be good. People always strike out if they don't do the basic things you can do to purchase.

These have hype because they are an og Nike air retro but not like flu games. That's the objective truth about these; many in here are projecting their own obsession over these to make others think there will be riots for these.

Back
Top Bottom