Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I don't watch Nightwing for Retros, I watch him for his perfromance reviews.

I have a $10 Winner's Circle Anniversary Card/Code (expires July 31st) and was wondering if I could use it on these.

easy pass the only way i would cop is if i wanted them to look at on a shelf, these are clean but can get ugly real quick, ill just wait for some black infrared 6s 
smokin.gif

Thats why i'm getting 2 pairs one to rock and 1 to stock 

I got an *** of slayer n pantera shirts to match with these lol. If you a metal head these are a must I can almost see why they all wore these and black infra 6 in early 90s..they look mean as **** on feet not playin any games...bred 13s look evil as hell also..where my danzig heads at

I copped like 4 pairs of shoes in June and will be copping 5 in July.... :smh: :smh: :x :x

Good thing I think there are really only like, 2 pairs I really want in August.

Last edited:

Tomorrow begins the "Shiekh Raffle Code hunt" for these bad boys...........are you ready, @citricacidcycle?

Work has been busy lately, and I already know it'll be busy again for me next week.  

I'll still try to make time to hunt for codes though, just don't know how often I'll be able to post.  

Any assists out there will be greatly appreciated (tags, DMs, etc.).

#ShoeKarmaIsReal

I got an *** of slayer n pantera shirts to match with these lol. If you a metal head these are a must I can almost see why they all wore these and black infra 6 in early 90s..they look mean as **** on feet not playin any games...bred 13s look evil as hell also..where my danzig heads at

Not a fan of Danzig but Pantera and Slayer :pimp:

I've been see ing so many people say they're passing because this is too plain and they like the jumpman and the 23 stitched
THATS GREAT NEWS.. I HOPE THEY FOLLOW THROUGH BC I WILL BE IN ATLANTIC CITY FOR THIS RELEASE AND I DONT KNOW IF THE FINISHLINE THERE WILL LET ME EAT.. HOPEFULLY I CAN SCORE A PAIR ON SNKRS

The FCFS release can you buy multiple pairs? Thats what I like about raffles that you can only get one pair.

THATS GREAT NEWS.. I HOPE THEY FOLLOW THROUGH BC I WILL BE IN ATLANTIC CITY FOR THIS RELEASE AND I DONT KNOW IF THE FINISHLINE THERE WILL LET ME EAT.. HOPEFULLY I CAN SCORE A PAIR ON SNKRS

You'd probably be better off going to Hamilton Mall in May's Landing. It's about twenty minutes from AC. I was just counting on SNKRS myself.

Me and my Anthrax and Iron Maiden shirts are ready!

Back
Top Bottom