Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The trend you will see moving forward because its already been happening:

FCFS on remastered series since Jordan is producing them in masses. Those stores such as HOH who receive huge allocations will be the ones doing FCFS. Some stores with small size runs will still do raffles

Every other "regular" retro or brand new colorway or "special edition" pair will be produced in less quantity and will most likely be obtained via raffle or draw

Last edited:
So why is the "Air Jordan" on the tongue upside down? Never really knew. I heard people used to wear it so the tongue faces forward so people can see the "air jordan" is that true?

So why is the "Air Jordan" on the tongue upside down? Never really knew. I heard people used to wear it so the tongue faces forward so people can see the "air jordan" is that true?

That was the idea. Like Mike sticking his tongue out when he dunked

One more week!! I'm busy finishin up training for a new job so can't do the raffle thing like I use to. I'll b up Saturday morning tho ready to go! Already copped a pair on ISS just for security lol...

I've been see ing so many people say they're passing because this is too plain and they like the jumpman and the 23 stitched
View media item 2101965

You realize what this means right? We're getting older lol. Majority of teens and people in their early to mid 20s have been used to the Jumpman and don't believe the Nike logo is special. If Nike keeps the Jumpman away from OG retro releases from now on, they'll eventually be begging for the Jumpman to come back.

Personally I couldn't be happier. The WC4s, these, TB3s and an official Space Jam all in one year. All with Nike Air branding. I didn't have much hope we would see this stuff again let alone in the same year.

Alotta spots in my area doin raffles... so im a lil nervous on how many pairs are available? Villa,kicksusa,ftl,champs all doin raffle... only spot fcfs is cherryhill ftl

Any1 that has a Shiekhs in their area casually walk up in there and see if they posted up raffle codes for these shoes yet?  Shiekhs twitter ain't even announce if they releasing these shoes next Saturday (even though they will, but I'm concerned)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif