Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

On feeeeeets mannnn lol...rich has been my fav since day 1...been recently trippin off some guy named dammn dee

Most likely will be a regular release. Nike has done the regular release for both WC4s and Maroon 6s

Maroon 6s were actually a draw. Nike usually claims the draw in the description so these should be regular. I expect a lot of errors and people not getting through until like 10:20 EST

They were? I remember the day of release being able to see sizes avaible I thought once a draw closes you don't have the option to look at or add sizes

called footaction about raffles & the dude on the phone sounded exactly like ufc light heavyweight champion daniel cormier :nerd:

Maroon 6s were actually a draw. Nike usually claims the draw in the description so these should be regular. I expect a lot of errors and people not getting through until like 10:20 EST
The have changed the rules before at the last minute and made it, a DRAW release like 24-48 hrs before RD...That description means nothing

his general love for shoes and his personality. he doesn't try mad hard like all these other kids. he's him self. plus entertaining

I like Mike Rich because he's positive, in this era of hypebeast(Bullit and 90% of the ones who make vids), self promoters(Scoop) and negativity(Delz)
yea and that's the main thing, the positivity. just seems like a good dude, even when his house got broken into and a few of his things got stolen. stayed positive

Guy at HoH was told me they're doing a line and doesn't even expect them to sell out the day of. He said he'll expect 60 people max. There will be plenty of these to go around. :pimp: :pimp:

Ok so how do I get in on one of these raffles

ratface go to your local stores on monday or tuesday and tell them you would like to enter the drawing for the jordan retro v releasing on july 23rd.

most shoe stores will do these raffles on monday and tuesday and announce if you won on friday.

that simple

just bring your drivers license or id

got it ratface?

I like Mike Rich because he's positive, in this era of hypebeast(Bullit and 90% of the ones who make vids), self promoters(Scoop) and negativity(Delz)
he's himself which is what i respect most. Others are either hypebeasts or are trying their hardest to talk "cool" using sneakerhead/urban lingo.

Back
Top Bottom