Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Can I use my Foot Locker VIP rewards on these? I usually don't try and use them on retros, but i want the reward to ease the hefty taxes on these.

I've used them on Retros regularly. Only thing I've had trouble with is using birthday coupons.

You know how JB does @blw843
...  :lol: We''ll probably get it on the next retro, but the tongue won't have 3M... or somethin'... They'll probably want $300 for them too, by then.

:smh:

true that...prolly on the PE model with 23 on the side in silver...if they did the og 23 bold font....welp looks like we know which version comes next lol
Wouldn't be surprised if this is the next version we get...

View media item 2103708

Finish Line is usually more lenient with their WC Rewards. The Foot stores not so much. Just speaking from my experiences though.

ryder.jpg
Ryder had the 5's. Buster. Straight buster.

Ok hope u guys don't think I'm trolling. But i can't make a trip to the mall tomorrow or Tuesday to enter any raffles, do stores mind if someone enters the raffles for u? I might ask my gf to go 4 me and put my name down or however it's done. Or would she have to give her info?

Ok hope u guys don't think I'm trolling. But i can't make a trip to the mall tomorrow or Tuesday to enter any raffles, do stores mind if someone enters the raffles for u? I might ask my gf to go 4 me and put my name down or however it's done. Or would she have to give her info?
28thva1.jpg

Last edited:
Can I use my Foot Locker VIP rewards on these? I usually don't try and use them on retros, but i want the reward to ease the hefty taxes on these.

This may have been answered already. But yeah, you can use it. These are a GR. Not a QS. So coupons are good to go.

Any Sheikh codes yet?
None yet, I wanted to do it this past Saturday or Sunday..........but I fell down with some stomach issues.

I'll probably attempt it sometime today (Monday) after work at my local mall or tomorrow after my doctor's appt. at some of the other few Houston malls (Galleria primarily)

Anyone know if and how foot stores that can take pay pal credit? I could've sworn I've seen a lil brochure for PP credit at FTL a month or so ago

Just checked FTL launch locator and looks like we're all going to eat on this release if you do the legwork of raffles and such.

This one foot locker sort of near me is getting them. They don't get ****. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom