Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I just can't wait to have these on my feet. Glad they dropped in the summer unlike most XIs I have to wait months to rock. JB blessed us this year.

C'mon young grasshopper. You flirt, get the number, get the connect, and possibly the disco. Like your guy Pac said, "Believe and you can achieve, just look at me".
They were decent but not all of that. I just made up with one of my friends that's a girl a few minutes ago. She was mad I missed her pledging for her sorority and I didn't keep in contact with her. I sent her a Happy Valentines snap (along with another girl I sent one on Instagram).

Last edited:
So I wake up this morning to a message in eBay after I was trolling dudes for masters. 1 guy actually bites at my lowball price. So at 215 shipped I hopped on them . I put in for 6 raffles, was planning on picking up 2 pair. It's now a game time decision seeing that I need cash around for OVO 12s. Jordan brand is full on assaulting my pockets this year.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Shoe karma is real…

Raffle started 7/15 and ends 7/20.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal

SoCal
San Fernando Valley

Northridge Fashion Center - f5ee86aad4

Los Angeles County

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza - dfd74139c4

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall - e43a006e3a

Downey / Stonewood Mall – 1c8388c6e6

Glendale Galleria – 638f6d87cf

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – 7be6be28dc

West Covina / WSF West Covina – 175533495d

Orange County

Inland Empire

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler – fc922b0f14

San Diego
San Diego / Horton Plaza – 78bf81835a (GS – c61a4c4f0f)

TX
Friendswood / Baybrook Mall - "delayed"

norcal never gets alot of codes. i think cuz most resellers come from norcal and dont want to share lol

From a local shop
13754290_1092222860814307_130753881056224685_n.jpg

Anybody who's ordered from Sobe before, how does the process go around shipping time? Do you get a shipping email? Should I just keep up with my order status on the site?

Back
Top Bottom