Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Was gonna say screw it on the raffles and try online but looks like I'm headed to the mall tomorrow. Gotta have these babies.

I'm in the same boat as you man. Was going to take my chances online but figured entering 2-3 raffles won't hurt. Gonna head to the mall when they open in the morning

can't wait for saturday,I informed my Nike dealer I want one,,this will go hard..but given the price P11,000.. maybe it will be an easy cop..LOL

laugh.gif

Nothing new. This happens all the time because individual stores, no matter if it's Champs, FTL, FA, can handle the release however that store manager(s) see fit.

Launch locators have it printed in the fine print.
Yeah its still wrong and a lousy way to conduct a raffle imo

sad because i really want a pair. These hit all the nostalgia for me but $220 for a synthetic upper...na sorry JB.

Last edited:
I didn't see many raffle tickets while I was out last night honestly. It wasn't anywhere close to the XII's.
These will sit probably for the day. I think it's safe to say any jb general release from here on out will be an easy cop with no resale value at all. Too bad for the re-sellers. Better for us!

It's definitely slowing up which is crazy cause jus think like what, 03-06 all them 99 and 2000 Nike air retros were fetchin a good amount. Now JB retro a few wit good production numbers and they're easily available. No complaints here jus crazy to see....hope JB keeps it up wit the Nike Air branding...

sad because i really want a pair. These hit all the nostalgia for me but $220 for a synthetic upper...na sorry JB.
being 190 really a big deal compared to 220? playin yourself
[/QUOTE]

15% increase across the $200 barrier for me. Not to mention opportunity cost. You can get Jordan XXX's for $150 right now.
But to each his own. I think they look great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom