Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Fellow Nike talkers I need your help. I have a guy that's willing to buy these for me, but wants my DS XI legend blue in return. I would prefer to give up my French Blue XII' s since I have 2 pair. Which would be the better trade?

Memorial City Shiekh - ABAA12B526
Fellow H-town brotha saved me from a trip to the West side of town...................... @air23xxi, REPPED
nthat.gif

@citricacidcycle, we finally got us 1 here in H-Town

Last edited:
Well just hope you hit on a raffle. Even though every store in america is selling them I went to 13 stores today and every single one of them said they only got 25 30 pairs and a two of them said they only got sz9-13. Thats in Dallas.

Well just hope you hit on a raffle. Even though every store in america is selling them I went to 13 stores today and every single one of them said they only got 25 30 pairs and a two of them said they only got sz9-13. Thats in Dallas.

Na, I don't believe this. They're everywhere. I know they'll be plentiful in Houston. People said the same thing you just said in the Maroon 6 and Cement 4 thread. Everybody ate on both.

Last edited:
I went to local Champs a little after 5pm and they said they stopped their raffle at 5pm. They said to come back tomorrow before 5pm. Can they do that!?

Na, I don't believe this. They're everywhere. I know they'll be plentiful in Houston. People said the same thing you just said in the Maroon 6 and Cement 4 thread. Everybody ate on both.
I just pretty much said they're everywhere. Did i not say every store in america was selling them? I think i did. And was also Just stating that all the stores I hit had a limited amount of pairs and a couple had limited sizes. So are you saying they won't sellout or that they will sit in some places because there is so many?

I went to local Champs a little after 5pm and they said they stopped their raffle at 5pm. They said to come back tomorrow before 5pm. Can they do that!?

They can't do that.

Is it worth complaining via email about? I don't expect any freebies, but hopefully they get that rule changed. Especially when a Champs 5 mins away didn't stop their raffle at 5pm today.

Was gonna say screw it on the raffles and try online but looks like I'm headed to the mall tomorrow. Gotta have these babies.

I try to cop in person so I can look at a fee pairs and get thr best one lol. Can't do that online.

Got a few raffles in, but not sure how many I need. Would like an FNL win again.. Nice to at least shave the tax.

I went to a Champs here in SoCal around 7pm tonight and entered a raffle without any issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom