Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Houston Galleria A33A2C229E
I was just about to post this code up, fam.

Good looks and repped.

I also have this

First Colony Sugar Land - 23B9B792D7

@citricacidcycle, those are the updated codes we got so far in the Houston area.

As far as Baybrook Shiekhs is concerned, Shiekh headquarters is still ******* over Baybrook's store right now..........they have yet to receive the raffle code from them.  I don't know what the **** is wrong with Shiekhs HQ in not giving a raffle code for Baybrook, but they screwing over a lot of people in the southeast side area by not giving them a raffle code by now.

Baybrook Shiekhs employees are saying that they MIGHT have to do a physical ticket raffle tomorrow IF Shiekhs HQ doesn't e-mail them a raffle code for their store...........which is an ok solution, but this is ******* ridiculous from Shiekhs end IMO.

That being said..........I have accumulated over 8-9 raffle tickets from other shoe stores in the Houston area (FTL, Champs, Shoe Palace, Foot Action, etc.) to make up for Baybrook Shiekhs being screwed over from having a raffle code.  This is "Backup Karma" if the lack of a Baybrook raffle code screws me over.

Last edited:
I was just about to post this code up, fam.

Good looks and repped.

I also have this

First Colony Sugar Land - 23B9B792D7

@citricacidcycle
, those are the updated codes we got so far in the Houston area.

As far as Baybrook Shiekhs is concerned, Shiekh headquarters is still ******* over Baybrook's store right now..........they have yet to receive the raffle code from them.  I don't know what the **** is wrong with Shiekhs HQ in not giving a raffle code for Baybrook, but they screwing over a lot of people in the southeast side area by not giving them a raffle code by now.

Baybrook Shiekhs employees are saying that they MIGHT have to do a physical ticket raffle tomorrow IF Shiekhs HQ doesn't e-mail them a raffle code for their store...........which is an ok solution, but this is ******* ridiculous from Shiekhs end IMO.

That being said..........I have accumulated over 8-9 raffle tickets from other shoe stores in the Houston area (FTL, Champs, Shoe Palace, Foot Action, etc.) to make up for Baybrook Shiekhs being screwed over from having a raffle code.  This is "Backup Karma" if the lack of a Baybrook raffle code screws me over.

Here is Deerbrooks Code 19DE1D3B6D

Instore or online? Educate me please.
Need to know more of your situation in order to have a better idea of how to answer that question... Are you near a mall? Is your online speed good? gift cards? History of instore-online purchases successful...? etc etc etc...

Need to know more of your situation in order to have a better idea of how to answer that question... Are you near a mall? Is your online speed good? gift cards? History of instore-online purchases successful...? etc etc etc...
I have decent online speed. I've gotten everything off of SNKRS that wasn't a raffle. I lve relatively close to 3 malls. No history of instore online shopping.

I put in 3 raffles Im gonna make it 4 here in a few. The HoH employee in OKC told me that they got 60 pairs. Gotta cross the fingers.

We only got one mall in my city that tells you i live in a small town Lbs but i put in 7 raffles total 4 at footlocker in 1 at Champs & 1 at finishline an 1 at Ruvilla hope i secure a pair [emoji]128553[/emoji]

thats the same amount i have wish you good luck bruh
i choose not to do anymore since that would require going to another mall. I like this sneaker but I'm not in high school anymore and these ain't the infrareds/aquas so i ain't running around for these; i went to one mall and that's it

Last edited:
i choose not to do anymore since that would require going to another mall. I like this sneaker but I'm not in high school anymore and these ain't the infrareds/aquas so i ain't running around for these; i went to one mall and that's it
i feel you i only got one mall anyways Lol plus i feel like 7 tickets is pretty good if you ask me i aint finna put 15-20 tickets in, shidd its not that serious [emoji]128514[/emoji] mark my word these gonna be available everywhere & thats a bet

My lady was giving me grief about wanting to buy these in a time when funds are tight (our wedding is this Friday) then today she surprises me by going to enter raffles for these.
:pimp:

Love my girl.

Can anyone confirm if this 2016 version uses authentic 3M material on the tongue? If these are truly Remastered with a price tag of $220, they better not cheap out and use the cheaper less reflective material. They have been getting away with this for over a decade. It may have to do with paying royalties to 3M. If anyone has a side by side comparison of the OG 3M vs. the cheaper reflective material, please post.
Can anyone confirm if this 2016 version uses authentic 3M material on the tongue? If these are truly Remastered with a price tag of $220, they better not cheap out and use the cheaper less reflective material. They have been getting away with this for over a decade. It may have to do with paying royalties to 3M. If anyone has a side by side comparison of the OG 3M vs. the cheaper reflective material, please post.

View media item 2105785

I only have one mall with one foot locker, so one entry for me, but i live in a smaller area for sneakers, so let's hope for the best. 

Back
Top Bottom