Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Entered all the online raffles for shiekh stores near me. Now gotta just hit up a few malls. Hope luck is what me.

not me

clear sole and netting supposed to be clear

outsole should be ice clear but it lookslike they tinted it blue

many have said the blue will go away but the back part looks way too tinted with blue to go away

legend blue xi tint from the pics and that shoe doesnt go clear over time it turns green

just add some white out to even out the E with the other letters
laugh.gif
SECOND TIME IVE HEARD SOMEONE REFER TO THE LEGEND BLUE SOLE.. THAT IS NOT THE SAME.. THESE SEEM TO HAVE THE TYPE OF TINT THAT LOW CONCORD XI'S HAD OR EVEN HI'S FROM 2011... NOT THE LEGEND BLUE XI'S.. LEGEND BLUE'S WERE LEGIT MADE TO BE A CERTAIN KIND OF BLUE... THESE ARE JUST CLEAR WITH A STRONG BLUE HUE THAT FADES OVER TIME. BOTH MY CONCORDS ARE NOT REALLY BLUE BUT NOT REALLY YELLOW BC OF THAT "TINT" ... IT WILL FADE.. BUT THATS JUST MY STANCE

IM GLAD THEY DID IT.. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO THE VARSITY RED XI LO'S THAT JUST DROPPED WITH NO "TINT" ...

My Oreo 5s have no blue left.  No one could ever tell they ever had a blue tint.  Even new you could only see it in certain light conditions.  My '13 fire red 5s on the other hand didn't come with a blue hue; they came already starting to yellow when I got them from FNL!

My Oreo 5s have no blue left.  No one could ever tell they ever had a blue tint.  Even new you could only see it in certain light conditions.  My '13 fire red 5s on the other hand didn't come with a blue hue; they came already starting to yellow when I got them from FNL!
The blue for my fire red and grape already faded away. But the Laney haven't yet.

Can anyone confirm if this 2016 version uses authentic 3M material on the tongue? If these are truly Remastered with a price tag of $220, they better not cheap out and use the cheaper less reflective material. They have been getting away with this for over a decade. It may have to do with paying royalties to 3M. If anyone has a side by side comparison of the OG 3M vs. the cheaper reflective material, please post.

I think yall exaggerating. These cant be more blue than the infrareds which are really blue

The blue for my fire red and grape already faded away. But the Laney haven't yet.
Did the fire red even have a tint on it?  I just recall the yellowing out of the box.  Probably due to being shipped around in major heat around CA at the time.  It was a very hot summer launch.

In regard to the looting video; poverty and lack of education leads to stuff like that. Its not just a black thing(youtube comments are implying its a black people thing).

I USED TO BE ABLE TO TELL.. IVE LOST TRACK LOL. ALL THESE RAFFLE TIX HAVE ME JEALOUS  :lol:   I CANT BELIEVE AC, NJ DOESNT HAVE A STORE THAT GETS RETROS.. SO IM SITTING BACK AND WATCHING. NO WAY MY GIRL IS GOING TO BE UP FOR A TRIP 20 MIN TO A MALL TO PUT UP WITH MY "PASSION" LOL... GOOD THING IS ITS SOUNDING LIKE GOOD ODDS SO HOPEFULLY SNKRS COMES THROUGH

Not trying to be a ****, but you might need a new girl... 20 minutes? That's nothing, it takes 20 minutes just to get to the freeway where I live.

My girl has taken the day off work and waited for HOURS in line for me in the past.

You know damn well I wifed her.

Did the fire red even have a tint on it?  I just recall the yellowing out of the box.  Probably due to being shipped around in major heat around CA at the time.  It was a very hot summer launch.

i thought they had an ice clear sole. i need to look at all my shoes one of these days cuz this shoe seems to be the only shoe with that dark *** blue tint

Not trying to be a ****, but you might need a new girl... 20 minutes? That's nothing, it takes 20 minutes just to get to the freeway where I live.

My girl has taken the day off work and waited for HOURS in line for me in the past.

You know damn well I wifed her.
THATS GREAT AND IF I WANTED TO PUSH THE ISSUE.. I PROB COULD BUT IT FEELS SELFISH OF ME TO WANT TO GO OUTTA MY WAY DURING OUR VACAY FOR KICKS.. I WANT THEM, ILL GET THEM.. BUT MY GIRL AND OUR TIME>> KICKS.. NOT TRYING TO BE AN *** ALSO BUT I WOULD NEVER MAKE MY LADY WAIT IN LINE FOR ME LOL

i thought they had an ice clear sole. i need to look at all my shoes one of these days cuz this shoe seems to be the only shoe with that dark *** blue tint
ill take pics when i get my pairm its been over 2 yearsand my white infras are still Very Blue

Back
Top Bottom