Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

So happy I didn't take that dressed up pair and was patient. :pimp:

Just looked at mines again and it's a really good shoe IMO. Materials are really on point. And that NA is just beautiful. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You contradicted yourself right there a little original releases are Nike Air releases (except some 1s).
i didn't at all, i mentioned the Nike air releases as a "beside the point" statement. Nike air releases only account for 3 of the 14 og releases this year excluding space jams and white red 12s which may be 2017

Metallic 1
Bred 1
Black toe 1
Ajko White Red
(Rumored) Kentucky 1s
White black 2 low
True blue 3
Cement 4s
Metallic 5s
Chicago 9s
Flu Game 12
Oxidized 14
Indiglo 14
17+

i didn't at all, i mentioned the Nike air releases as a "beside the point" statement. Nike air releases only account for 3 of the 14 og releases this year excluding space jams and white red 12s which may be 2017

Metallic 1
Bred 1
Black toe 1
Ajko White Red
(Rumored) Kentucky 1s
White black 2 low
True blue 3
Cement 4s
Metallic 5s
Chicago 9s
Flu Game 12
Oxidized 14
Indiglo 14
17+
Black Toe 1's are releasing this year????

LL

Bonus pics
LL

LL

LL

LL

Kinda regret passing on the Maroons...

Last edited:
I know there has been a debate but my feeling is every 5 looks better without the 23 . It just looks tacky on this model . The fire red metallics a couple years back were horrible quality but looked great without it and so do these . The only color way that looked OK was the Laney's with the 23 .

I know there has been a debate but my feeling is every 5 looks better without the 23 . It just looks tacky on this model . The fire red metallics a couple years back were horrible quality but looked great without it and so do these . The only color way that looked OK was the Laney's with the 23 .
I agree personally I the only Jordan 5 I prefer with the 23 on the side is the black tongue fire reds which had them back in 1990.

Hopefully JB continues the trend of at least one(more are welcome) 3-6 NA retro a year. I'm guessing black cement 3, military 4s in summer, grape 5s black Friday, and the carmine 6 in December 2017 all mass gr
I hope so too, however Dino tweeted a while back that after next year they are going to cut back on the NA retros (IE release even fewer each year.) I'll look for the tweet, but who knows it's just a rumor.
He said less og colorways. so you're kinda right since NA is only on og. I just hope the newer colorways aren't all fruitlooped out

​
GOOD.
 ​
I need both pairs, just released separately. Also, released in different months.
 ​
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom