Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

$220 US retail is absurd. I don't even shop in US for Jordans anymore. All overseas.

Last edited:
View media item 2111683View media item 2111684I ordered these from Nike UK on Saturday morning & they arrived this (Monday) morning, even though the shipping was free of charge, thank you Nike!
These weren't part of the plan really, I just happened to be on the website when they went live so thought I'd give them a shot due to the free shipping and returns. Really glad I did cos they look the business and the heel branding looks to be as good as any of the others posted in here. Went through Topcashback and got more than 7% discount too :D
Later on Saturday afternoon I went on Footlocker UK and there were all sizes left so I got a second pair. Will check the quality on them before deciding whether to keep them or not, but if I do this will be my first double up since getting back in the shoe game :tongue:

Got my shipping confirmation from SNS so all is well. So between these and my Olympic Hyperdunk, I'm done with shoes again until maybe September lol.

Last edited:
View media item 2111683View media item 2111684I ordered these from Nike UK on Saturday morning & they arrived this (Monday) morning, even though the shipping was free of charge, thank you Nike!
These weren't part of the plan really, I just happened to be on the website when they went live so thought I'd give them a shot due to the free shipping and returns. Really glad I did cos they look the business and the heel branding looks to be as good as any of the others posted in here. Went through Topcashback and got more than 7% discount too :D
Later on Saturday afternoon I went on Footlocker UK and there were all sizes left so I got a second pair. Will check the quality on them before deciding whether to keep them or not, but if I do this will be my first double up since getting back in the shoe game :tongue:

Damn that was quick, wish the US was like that

I hope so too, however Dino tweeted a while back that after next year they are going to cut back on the NA retros (IE release even fewer each year.) I'll look for the tweet, but who knows it's just a rumor.

Why would they cur back on them when they are selling more retros than ever and they can charge and extra $30 simply for the $0.10 NA patch? It's not like Jordan Brands other shelves are exactly flying off the shelves.

Anybody elses Nike pair still showing "in progress"   "preparing to ship"  ?    I ordered mine right away when they moved the full size run to desktop around 2 PM EST on Saturday.    Hope they don't cancel

Anybody elses Nike pair still showing "in progress"   "preparing to ship"  ?    I ordered mine right away when they moved the full size run to desktop around 2 PM EST on Saturday.    Hope they don't cancel

Same here

Mine still says in progress, but I ordered once they launched.  Not worried though.

Yeah that price tag of $220 was a high-priced, but I can't wait to get my pair from Nike this week. They looked really nice when I saw them in the store.

[/quote

Are you sure you earned an additional 7% cashback? Those sites generally have a restriction on the purchase of Jordan retros.

"Please note: Air Jordan Retro Launch products are non commissionable."

Back
Top Bottom