Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I think people who have been around NT more than a month KNOW your reputation and wouldn't question it. Nor do I think, at least if they had common sense, that they would blame you even if it was proven that Marz's Backdoor pair or someone else's Backdoor pair was a GM.

I would hate to see a valuable contributing member of NT shoulder any kind of blame for something he has no control over. And you don't have anything to feel ashamed about, at all. So I wouldn't beat myself up about it if I were you.

Yes! This^^^^
@babyJs23
You're one of the best members on NT bro. Your contributions never go.. unrepped...many members , myself included, have copped off your links and your work. We got your back bro.

Last edited:
i wonder how prevalent this actually is.

I was thinking the same thing. Footstore employees can be careless about checking returns. Especially if they're (generally) recent high schoolers who don't want to put in the effort or attention to detail.

roll.gif

Just checked my pair. The E is wack on both shoes but the rest is flawless so I'm good.

Really want to throw them on tonight but afraid Imma get caught in the rain. Going to a concert outside.

Edit: **** it, if it rains it rains in wearing them. :lol:

Hopefully if the my get messed up I'll land the banned 1s to make me feel better lol.

Last edited:
Let's remember that the person who is questioning backdoors legitimacy, asked airsak for a LC in another thread....

That being said. Backdoor is legit.

Here we go with the sneak dissin', & shade throwin' again. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] Say my name, or hop off, and don't say nothin' at all.

That being said, I'll have production date pics later green rhino123 green rhino123 , when I get home. I'm at work right now.

FWIW, wearing your kicks in the rain is beneficial. Just don't be around dirt or mud.

Widefooter here and after wearing them few days, I realize I need to half-size up. Need a 9 and Shoe Palace is the only site that has them but $10 for shipping is preventing me from getting them.

FWIW, wearing your kicks in the rain is beneficial. Just don't be around dirt or mud.
That's random and how's it beneficial?
If you wear them in the rain and don't step in a lot of dirt/mud, it actually serves the same purpose as you cleaning them. Next time you wear a pair in the rain, take a look at the bottom of your shoe. It cleans them nicely. I used to be afraid of wearing kicks in the rain, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. 

Back
Top Bottom